30th June 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit to apply for an Education Loan in City Union Bank?

Hello,
I have done B.Tech 2 years ago and now want to go for MS. I want to study in Abroad and I have to take an Education Loan for MS program. Now I am 27 years of age. I would like to apply an Education Loan from City Union Bank. So, is there any age limit to apply an Education Loan in this Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  4. Is age limit available to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank?
  5. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  6. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  7. Whether City Union Bank offer an Education Loan to study B.Sc(IT) in Punjab Technical University affiliated institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details of UCO Bank Education Loan scheme? Age limit to apply for ST students?
  9. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  12. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  13. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  14. Education loan for BAMS course?
  15. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply and get an Education Loan from UCO Bank for study MS in Abroad?
  16. Can I claim tax rebate if education loan was taken by my father from Union Bank?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  18. Documents required to apply for an education loan at Union Bank of India to study B.Pharmacy? Interest rate index and maximum EMI limit? -- [New]
3rd July 2016, 01:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit to apply for an Education Loan in City Union Bank?

No, there is no specific age restriction for the student to apply for an Education Loan in City Union Bank. Candidates who have secured admission in any recognised colleges/ universities are eligible to apply for an Education loan irrespective of age.

The City Union Bank offers Education Loan under the name CUB-Vidhyavani for candidates who have secured admission in Government recognised Colleges/ Universities for pursuing their higher studies in India or Abroad.

So, as there is no specific age restriction to apply for an Education loan in City Union Bank, being a 27 years old candidate, you can apply for an Education loan in City Union Bank for pursuing your MS course.
3rd July 2016, 03:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit to apply for an Education Loan in City Union Bank?

No, there is no minimum or maximum age limit specified by City Union Bank for offering an Education Loan. Any candidate who have secured admission in any recognised college/ university for pursuing graduate or postgraduate courses in India or Abroad are eligible to apply for an Education loan in City Union Bank. So, being a 27 years old candidate, if you have secured admission in MS course in any Abroad University, you can apply for an Education loan in City Union Bank.
3rd July 2016, 11:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no age limit to apply for education loan. You can apply for education loan at any age provided you are taking the loan for education purpose only and have got admission in a well recognized institute. Since you are aspiring for MS course, so you can opt for education loan from City Union Bank even though you are 27 years old. You can get the loan sanctioned if you take admission in a well recognized institute offering good exposure/placement opportunities and you comply with the terms and conditions of education loan fulfilling all the norms of the education loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?