3rd November 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Is age limit available to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank?

I want to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for doing MCA. But I came to know that there is an age limit for applying an Education Loan in this Bank. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any age limit to apply for an Education Loan in City Union Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  3. Is there any age restriction in Andhra Bank Education Loan?
  4. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Mechanical/CSE in Amity University?
  6. Expenses covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. Details of UCO Bank Education Loan scheme? Age limit to apply for ST students?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
  9. Age criteria to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Margin of this Education Loan?
  10. Eligibility to apply and get an Education Loan from Andhra Bank for NEBOSH course?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  12. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  13. Education loan for BAMS course?
  14. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply and get an Education Loan from UCO Bank for study MS in Abroad?
  15. How can I extend Education Loan taken for B.Tech of Andhra Bank for doing M.Tech as well?
  16. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  18. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan for B.Voc(Tourism & Travel Management) in Andhra Bank? -- [New]
6th November 2016, 07:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is age limit available to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank?

No, there is no age limit to apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank. Only for NRI candidates who wish to pursue higher studies in Abroad, the minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years. Since, you are going to pursue MCA course from India, there is no age limit applicable for you to apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?