25th July 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which course to select in Canada for higher studies after completion of 12th standard with Biology?

I completed my plus two with Biology and Psychology Which course can I take in Canada without Maths? Can you please give me the details about the various courses which am eligible to apply for? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

26th July 2017, 11:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to select in Canada for higher studies after completion of 12th standard with Biology?

After completion of your 12th standard with Biology and Psychology, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Sc. Biology, B.Sc. Psychology, etc.,. You can choose any course of your interest for pursuing your higher studies. To apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities, you should have valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores.
26th July 2017, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to select in Canada for higher studies after completion of 12th standard with Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my plus two with Biology and Psychology Which course can I take in Canada without Maths? Can you please give me the details about the various courses which am eligible to apply for? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

There are various courses available in Canada for higher studies after completion of the 12th with Biology subject. For taking admission in Canada universities, candidates have to clear the IELTS or TOEFL examination. Candidates can choose any one of the course, given below to study in Canada.

Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Doctor of Medicine
Practical Nursing Diploma
Bachelor of Arts in Biology
Bachelor of Science in Biology
Diploma in Physiotherapy
Pharmacy Assistant Program
Community Health Care Worker
Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technician
Certificate in Medical Office Practices
Certificate in Medical Radiation Technology
Certificate in Medical Office Assistant
Diploma in Office Administration – Medical
Diploma in Office Administration – Health Services
26th July 2017, 03:05 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

After completing 12th standard with Biology and Psychology from any recognized Indian education board, you can apply for higher studies in Canada for the following courses:
>MBBS
>B.Sc Nursing
>BAMS
>B Pharma
>B.Sc Occupational Therapy
>B.Sc Zoology
>B.Sc Biochemistry
>B.Sc Biochemistry
>B.Sc Botany
>B.Sc Biomedical Science
>Biotechnology
>Etc.
To pursue higher studies after passing 12th standard, you need to appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL entrance examination, qualifying in which you will become eligible to study your desire course in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?