24th April 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for doing MBA from IIM?

I want to do MBA in IT from IIM college but I am poor. I have scored 93% in S.S.C. 81% in H.S.C. and 68% in BE. I have 1 year experience in IT company. Now I want to do MBA but I am not able to pay 12 or 13 lakh. Is there any scholarship which will help me to take admission. I also belongs to other backward class or Minority.

27th April 2017, 07:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for doing MBA from IIM?

You can apply for education loan, if you have got admission in IIM. Most of the banks won't have any issues in giving you education loan, if you are studying in IIM.

Scholarship exams are conducted by some organisations and some coaching centers also have scholarship for candidates who crack CAT through them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?