3rd June 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?

I will be getting a scholarship as i have secured 99% in Sanskrit subject of intermediate. But, I need more amount for further studies in Sanskrit, please tell me whether any Bank will sanction education loan for studying Sanskrit in this era of technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?
  5. Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college?
  6. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  7. Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?
  8. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  9. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan?
  11. Will I get the study scholarship if I have scored 97% marks in Inter and 9062 rank in EAMCET exam?
  12. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  14. Assets for security to apply and get Bank Education Loan?
  15. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  16. Will bank sanction loan for UPSC Exam coaching?
  17. Whether Bank will sanction education loan amount to my Account?
  18. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
3rd June 2016, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?

If you have secured admission in a recognized university for your Sanskrit higher studies then surely you can apply for education loan. They will sanction according to the tuition fee of the course.

Just visit any bank if you have secured admission. You have to apply on an application form. Presence of a guarantor is required for loan sanction.
5th June 2016, 12:56 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?

Yes, you can avail education loan to pursue higher studies.

The minimum criteria to avail an education loan is that the candidate must have secured admission in any of the valid and recognized course which is approved by AICTE. Also the candidate must have secured admission through selection or counselling process.

As Higher studies in Sanskrit is valid and recognized subject, one can easily avail an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?