3rd November 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Whether State Bank of Hyderabad sanction whole required amount under Education Loan policy?

If I apply an Education Loan of amount Rs. 7 Lacs for my MBA program from State Bank of Hyderabad then they will sanction the whole amount means total Rs. 7 Lacs they will sanctioned? Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How much I have to repay against loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan policy? Moratorium period against this amount?
  2. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  3. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  4. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
  5. Whether the State Bank of Hyderabad will get merged with SBI? How can I repay my education loan amount? -- [New]
  6. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
  7. Which Bank sanction Education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit?
  8. Does Axis Bank sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 65000 to do certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  9. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  10. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  11. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of Health Insurance policy? Amount of policy required for it?
  12. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  13. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  14. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan?
  15. Whether Bank will sanction education loan amount to my Account?
  16. Interest rate charge of State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  18. Eligible courses to study in Abroad through State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan?
6th November 2016, 10:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether State Bank of Hyderabad sanction whole required amount under Education Loan policy?

Yes, State Bank of Hyderabad will sanction the entire amount of 7 lakhs if you apply for 7 lakhs. However, you need to show the bank that the study expense of your MBA program is 7 lakhs. If it is, then the amount will be sanctioned provided you comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan and complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank. If not, then the bank will sanction only the amount which is required for your study expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?