28th December 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Which type of scholarship is available for Mechanical engineering student who is the son of a BSF Officer?

Hello sir, I am studying Mechanical engineering from a government college and a son of BSF. Please tell me which type of scholarship available for me? Consider that I am not belonging to reserved category?

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarship schemes available for BSF children? How much amount is provided?
  2. Which type of scholarship is available for Diploma Engineering student? Last date to apply for it? -- [New]
  3. Which type of scholarship is available for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student for admission through lateral entry scheme? How much amount I can receive?
  4. What type of preparation is to be carried out to become an IAS officer/
  5. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme being a MBA correspondence student and son of an ex-serviceman?
  7. Is there any scholarship available for Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  9. Scholarship for a student who has achieved 1st rank in Higher Secondary?
  10. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. What type of scholarship I will get if secure 90% in 12th being an OBC candidate? How can I get scholarship?
  12. Domicile in Maharashtra for Bank Officer's son?
  13. After 12th what should I do to join BSF being a girl?
  14. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of entrance exams which I can write to be eligible for getting scholarship for Civil Engineering?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  17. List of Scholarship exams available for 9th student?
  18. What type of jobs are better for mechanical engineering students?
13th April 2022, 11:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of scholarship is available for Mechanical engineering student who is the son of a BSF Officer?

Prime minister scholarship scheme for wards of Central Armed Police Forces

For the wards of CAPFs and AR total of 2000 scholarship under PMSS will be given for each academic year.

Persuing first professional degree program in the field of engineering, medicine , BBA, BCA, B pharma etc

Must have scored atleast 60% marks in 12th/diploma /graduation whatever the case may be
Scholarship amount
Rs 2500 per month to boys
Rs 3000 per months to girls.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?