3rd June 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of an Education Loan offered by South Indian Bank?

I want to apply an Education Loan from South Indian Bank as I have an account in this bank. But my parents are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from South Indian Bank?

15th June 2018, 06:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of an Education Loan offered by South Indian Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply an Education Loan from South Indian Bank as I have an account in this bank. But my parents are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from South Indian Bank?

The benefits of education loan offered by South Indian Bank are given below:

Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad
There is no margin for education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs
There is no collateral security for education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs
Girl students can get 0.50% concession in interest rate
Moratorium period will be course period + 1 year and repayment tenure is the maximum of 15 years
Students are covered by Life Insurance
There are no processing or repayment charges
Income Tax benefit under 80 (E) in respect of interest paid
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?