17th February 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to get education scholarship?

What is the eligibility criteria to get education scholarship?

Can someone provide me the details for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  4. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE?
  5. MIT scholarship eligibility criteria?
  6. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Education with scholarship for a candidate who has qualified NET but disqualified in PG program?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship?
  9. Eligibility criteria for getting Scholarship for MCA course?
  10. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  11. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  12. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  14. Is NSTE for 10th standard?
  15. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Mahindra Higher Education Scholarship for MD 2nd year student pursuing in USA?
  17. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Scholarships for poor students having good marks in 10+2?
19th February 2015, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get education scholarship?

To get scholarship and fee exemption for pursuing your higher studies, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must not be the child of any State/Central Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?