11th May 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage level of UG qualification to get an education loan for MCA?

What is the percentage level for UG qualification to get education loan for MCA? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please provide me the complete information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  3. How can I get admission in Sathyabhama University for MCA? Information about education loan?
  4. Procedure to get Education Loan for pursuing MCA? How much is the rate of interest?
  5. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  6. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  8. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study MCA?
  9. How to calculate percentage on Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Education loan is easily available for mid level institutes? Success rate of loan sanctions to mid level institutes?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study MCA through Lateral Entry?
  13. Will I get loan for MCA or not having compartmental in 10+2?
  14. How can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is an Handicapped person?
  15. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  18. Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?
23rd May 2017, 12:01 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the percentage level of UG qualification to get an education loan for MCA?

Percentage is not an issue, if you passed the exam with a fair percentage you will get the loan. First or second class will help more. You have already fulfilled the qualification criteria to get the loan sanctioned. You need to visit the nearest branch of the bank and have to meet the branch manager, he/she will explain every rule and regulations, terms and conditions you need to listen and understand it very carefully after that fill up the application form and submit the photocopies of last educational documents, Id proof, Address proof, admission proof, income certificates, passport size photographs, etc. or else you can visit the official website of the bank and from their you can also apply. The borrower of the loan musty have got the secured admission in the recognized college/university. The borrower must be the citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?