11th May 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for study loan if I am doing BAMS course?

Am I eligible to apply for study loan if I am doing BAMS course? What should be the criteria needed to start applying? Can you please give me the step by step procedure which we need to follow to ensure that I will get the scholarship soon to study.

23rd May 2017, 11:42 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for study loan if I am doing BAMS course?

Yes, you are eligible to get the education loan as the qualification criteria is already fulfilled. The borrower will get the loan to pursue BAMS or MBBS. All you need to do is to comply with the rules and regulation, terms and condition of the bank. The borrower will get the education loan only after getting the secured admission in the recognized college and have to show the proof of the same like fee receipt, admission letter, etc. Applying procedure is as follows:
At first you need to visit the official website of the bank then you have to click on the tab named as "Personal banking" or "student loan" then the page will appear after that you need to select the scheme and have to fill up the application form or else you can visit the nearest branch of the bank and can investigate about the education loan, then after satisfying all your queries then only you need to apply for the education loan after filling up the form and you also need to submit the required documents by the bank like Admission letter (to ensure that you got the secured admission), ID proof, Address proof, educational documents, income certificate of the parents, etc. After meeting all the terms and conditions you will get the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?