15th May 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

What requirements must I posses to be granted for a education scholarship?

I am a Malawian aspirant who needs a scholarship to study at any university. Therefore what qualifications must I posses to be granted such an opportunity? please my dear fathers and mothers help me. So far I have managed to obtain a Malawi School Certificate of Secondary Education which is equivalent to the University of Cambridge O-Level certificate with strong credit passes in physics, chemistry,mathematics, biology,Agriculture,English,Geography,accounts,Bus iness studies. your sincere help is highly anticipated.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Accountancy in USA with full scholarship?
  2. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  3. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  4. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  5. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  6. What is the procedure and requirements to get minority scholarship? I am an engineering student
  7. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do to avail the education scholarship while doing MA course?
  10. Is it possible to get any scholarship to continue my studies in Maharashtra state if I have the interest to do? -- [New]
  11. From where we can get the education scholarship?
  12. How scholarships are beneficial for students? Is it offered on skills basis? Where do these scholarships come from?
  13. Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in A level universities with scholarship?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for getting scholarship to continue B.E higher education?
  16. May I get Scholarship for Higher Education(SHE)?
  17. Requirements for A level scholarships in the USA?
  18. What I have to do to be eligible for scholarship for continuing education further after MBA?
22nd November 2017, 12:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What requirements must I posses to be granted for a education scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Malawian aspirant who needs a scholarship to study at any university. Therefore what qualifications must I posses to be granted such an opportunity? please my dear fathers and mothers help me. So far I have managed to obtain a Malawi School Certificate of Secondary Education which is equivalent to the University of Cambridge O-Level certificate with strong credit passes in physics, chemistry,mathematics, biology,Agriculture,English,Geography,accounts,Bus iness studies. your sincere help is highly anticipated.

For obtaining scholarships one needs to have to the following requirements:
Students should have passed 10th or 12th or Bachelor’s Degree examinations with very good marks
The annual income of the parents’ should be less than Rs 6 Lakhs
Some organizations conduct an entrance test for getting a scholarship
Students have to apply for scholarships directly (online). There are various government and private organizations / institutions offering scholarships to deserving students. Scholarships are offered to students on the above mentioned basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?