9th October 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of LLB or CLAT? How to apply for the job?

Is it sure that i will get a good paid job after llb or clat or i get government job??And what grades should i achive for government job after clat? Can you please give me the information on the same? What is the procedure followed for getting the job? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of job placements possible after completion of LLB through CLAT? -- [New]
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  4. Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?
  7. Where can I get Jobs after completion of BA and LLB?
  8. What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the government job at the age of 36 years after completion of LLB course?
  9. How many years of time will BALLB take after B.Com?
  10. How can I get a government job after completion of vocational inter in EET group?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  12. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks?
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completion of history honors from Kolkata University?
10th October 2016, 05:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of LLB or CLAT? How to apply for the job?

You should try to score as well as possible as it will only help you in your career ahead and is not going to harm you in any way further.

You can very much avail government job in various sectors depending upon your interest and eligibility, but for that you will have to clear entrance tests, which is mandatory in most of the fields such as in banking, railways, defense, naval, etc.

The procedure is quite simple, you will have to fill in the application form, either online or offline as the system might be. After completion of filling up the application form and providing all the details asked for, you will be allowed to appear for the examination, if you are eligible for it.

After clearing the examination with minimum cut-off marks, you will be allowed to avail the job post, you had applied for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?