4th August 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in law if I am a commerce graduate? My score is 69%

i m commerce graduate in 2009 with 69% marks can i take admission in law?

21st September 2012, 04:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in law if I am a commerce graduate? My score is 69%

With a graduation in commerce subject one can definitely apply for LLB course. Graduation is necessary for LLB. 50% marks need to be scored so as to apply for the same. Admission for LLB will be through CLAT exam. This exam will stress on subject areas namely legal aptitude, GK, reasoning and language skills etc. A good score in CLAT exam will make you eligible for LLB course.
16th April 2015, 12:57 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in law if I am a commerce graduate? My score is 69%

yes,you can apply for the LLB course with a graduation in Commerce.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.It is a common entrance exam for the national law universities of India.

The eligibility criteria for CLAT exam are as under:-

-The candidate must have secured minimum 50%(45% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in 10+2 exam in any stream for LLB course from a recognized board and LLB/B.L.or equivalent for LLM with not less than 55% of marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

-The candidate should not exceed 20 years of age for LLB course.For SC/ST candidate it is 22 years.

-The candidate has to clear CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) exam with good marks to get admission in good law colleges.

-The syllabus for the entrance exam includes;

* Logical Reasoning

*General Awareness

*Aptitude Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?