23rd February 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to waive interest rates charges against an education loan during study period?

Respected Sir,
Kindly let me know how can I get an education loan with no interest rates charges during my study period? What will I have to do for that? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan to study in foreign countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Interest rates charges of RBI against Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for doing B.Tech in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  9. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  11. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  13. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study MBBS in Philippines? Details of Interest Rate charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  18. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
27th February 2016, 09:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to waive interest rates charges against an education loan during study period?

It is not possible to get education loan without any interest being charged at it during the study period. It is true that there are certain subsidies provided by various banks on account of various conditions which can be of good amount to waive of the interest during study period but still interest will be charged while repayment of education loan. You need to contact the bank to know whether there is any subsidy or not, if there, whether you are eligible for it or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?