13th December 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charges of RBI against Education Loan to study B.Tech?

Dear Sir,
I have got 80.7% in my 12th Science. I am preparing for JEE Main and Advanced. But I want to study B.Tech with an education loan. Can you tell me the interest rates charges by RBI for B.Tech course?
With Regards,
Sahil Gupta

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Interest rates set by RBI for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for doing B.Tech in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  8. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  11. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study MBBS in Philippines? Details of Interest Rate charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  15. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Interest rates of Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MDS? Recovery process of Loan amount? -- [Most Discussed]
17th December 2015, 11:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charges of RBI against Education Loan to study B.Tech?

All nationalized banks offer educational loans to pursue higher education either in India or abroad.

The interest rates are as follows:

* For loan amount up to Rs.4 lacs the interest rate is 3.90% above base rate i.e.., currently 13.20% per annum.

* For loan amount above Rs.4 lacs and up to Rs.7.5 lacs the rate of interest is 4.15% above base rate i.e.., currently 13.45% per annum.

* For loan amount above Rs.7.5 lacs the rate of interest is 2.15% above base rate i.e.., currently 11.45% per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?