19th March 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

When I should apply for an Education Loan if expecting a distinction in B.E.?

Hello Everyone,
I am preparing for GRE and looking for an Education Loan to study MS in Abroad. I want to know at what time I have to apply for an Education Loan and I am expecting a distinction in B.E.?

Related Questions:
  1. At what time I should apply for an Education Loan if expecting distinction in B.Tech?
  2. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  7. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  12. Education loan for BAMS course?
  13. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  14. Upto what amount can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.E. course?
  15. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  18. How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?
20th March 2016, 12:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I should apply for an Education Loan if expecting a distinction in B.E.?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely apply for education loan to meet the expense of your higher studies.You need to apply for education loan when you get admission call from any institutes. Make sure the institute is well recognized and offers good exposure facility as it will be easy to get your loan sanctioned. Also, try for scholarships/loan subsidy to reduce the loan burden.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?