21st October 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

At what time I should apply for an Education Loan if expecting distinction in B.Tech?

Respected Sir,
I want to know at what time I have to apply for Education Loan, I am expecting distinction in B.Tech and I will get it what I have to keep for assurance. I want the complete information.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  5. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  6. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  9. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  12. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  15. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  16. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
24th October 2015, 01:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: At what time I should apply for an Education Loan if expecting distinction in B.Tech?

You can apply for education loan at any point of time since the banking system is more portable now owing to internet banking. Usually it is recommended to sanction the education loan at the beginning of any course, so that there is no worry about the expense in the middle of the course. However, you can also take education loan during the course too if you face financial crisis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?