19th March 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to do Commercial Pilot Training in Dubai?

Sir/Madam,
I wish to pursue my Commercial Pilot Training in Dubai. What are all the requirements available to apply for an Education Loan? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  2. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  3. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training?
  4. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada?
  5. Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot License without repaying during the Training?
  6. Which bank gives education loan for commercial Pilot training?
  7. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do Commercial Pilot Training in Falcon Aviation Academy, USA?
  8. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan for Pilot Training course?
  9. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  10. How to apply for Pilot training? Can I get education loan for pilot course after 12th?
  11. How much Commercial Pilot earns? Maximum permissible loan amount?
  12. Can my father apply for an Education Loan in SBI of Dubai if working there since 11 years?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  14. Whether a Commerce graudate is eligible to apply for Commercial Pilot Training?
  15. Procedure to apply for Commercial Pilot training through NIOS?
  16. What should I do now to arrange money for Pilot training course?
  17. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  18. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
20th March 2016, 12:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to do Commercial Pilot Training in Dubai?

Requirements to apply for education loan :-

- Get admission call from a well recognized institute.
- The institute should provide good exposure or placement opportunities.
- Provide the necessary documents to the bank like academic records, income tax certificate,etc.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of education loan.
- Complete all norms as per bank's instructions to get education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?