16th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Rate of interest, tenure and probable EMI for an education loan of 5 lakh from SBI?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Tech course so, I need an education loan of 5 lakh from SBI. Please tell me what will be rate of interest, tenure and probable EMI for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the EMI, Tenure and interest rate of an education loan of 6 lakh? Is there any facility of repayment before completion of course?
  2. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  3. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Compare the interest rate, maximum tenure and repayment period of an education loan of 7 lakh from ICICI to SBI?
  5. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  6. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  7. How to get education loan of 20 lakh from Axis Bank? Maximum tenure and interest rate? -- [New]
  8. Which Bank is convenient and beneficial in between SBI and BOI for an education loan? Interest rate and EMI chart?
  9. How to approach Dena Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh? Interest rate, tenure & pre-payment charges?
  10. Possibility to increase the repayment tenure of an Education Loan?
  11. Interest rate of Central Bank for education loan of amount 5 lakh? Can I set EMI myself?
  12. Interest rate, EMI amount and amortization details for an education loan of 6 lakh in Dena Bank?
  13. Interest rate, repayment period and minimum tenure for an education loan of 10 lakh from Punjab National Bank?
  14. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  15. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh?
  16. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  17. How to increase EMI tenure of Education Loan repayment?
  18. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges?
21st November 2017, 09:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rate of interest, tenure and probable EMI for an education loan of 5 lakh from SBI?

To get an education loan of 5 lakh rupees from SBI, you should have secured admission in B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university. The rate of interest for an education loan upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs is 9.90% per annum. The maximum tenure to repay the education loan is 15 years. The EMI for an education loan depends on the amount you pay monthly for an education loan, you can pay the amount as you wish, so, that you can repay the education loan quickly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?