29th March 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is providing an education loan including fee payable to college, hostel, examination, library and laboratory fee?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan to study degree course. Please tell me which bank is best to apply for an education loan including fee payable to college, hostel, examination, library and laboratory fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  2. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  3. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  4. Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan?
  5. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India?
  6. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  7. Annual college and hostel fee for MBBS in Lucknow? Which bank generally provides Education Loan?
  8. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed Government seats in Bangalore? How much should I score to secure a seat?
  10. Managing all the fees of MBBS course by getting education loan from nationalised or private banks?
  11. What is the fees for MBBS from AIIMS per quarter?
  12. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  13. What is the fees for AIIMS?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study Pharma.D in Bangalore?
  15. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure including hotel charges for B.Tech course? Which are the good banks to take education loan?
  18. Complete fee structure of admission in reputed Boarding School in Commerce stream? Can I get Loan from bank for this?
8th November 2017, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is providing an education loan including fee payable to college, hostel, examination, library and laboratory fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan to study degree course. Please tell me which bank is best to apply for an education loan including fee payable to college, hostel, examination, library and laboratory fee?

Following banks are providing education loan, including fees payable to college, hostel, examination, library and laboratory fee:

State Bank of India - Official Website

Allahabad Bank - Official Website

Bank of India - Official Website

Central Bank of India - Official Website

IDBI Bank - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?