11th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Education Loan against property without a guarantor?

Respected Sir,
I don’t have any guarantor. I am not able to introduce any guarantor. But, I have a property which is of mine. So, I am eligible to take education loan with my property for education purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  2. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  3. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  4. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  5. What is the role of a Guarantor to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  7. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  8. Whether Bank pressurize guarantor for repayment of Education Loan?
  9. Education Loan to study in a Business School without a guarantor?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  11. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan?
  12. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
  14. Whether my sister become Guarantor to apply for an Education Loan if my father died?
  15. Can I become guarantor against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for both of my daughters?
  16. Education Loan to study MBA without security and guarantor for an Orphan?
  17. Banks offer Education Loan to study MBA in Australia without any Guarantor?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
12th December 2015, 04:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Education Loan against property without a guarantor?

Yes, you can take education loan if you mortgage your property. Although guarantor is compulsory but if you are ready to mortgage a property whose value is at par with the education loan amount and comply with all other terms and conditions of the bank, you can definitely get education loan sanctioned. It will be easy to get education loan sanctioned if you can introduce any guarantor who has a stable income source or property of good value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?