18th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Whether Banks check college placement facility under Education Loan scheme in case of Abroad studies?

Dear Sir,
I am Naga Supriya and I want to get an Education Loan from any Public Sector Bank for Abroad studies. Actually I want to study Diploma of Business full time course of 1 and half years in Newzealand. So, I would like to know that if I apply an Education Loan then they will check the placement facility of the particular college in case of Abroad studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  2. Education Loan scheme to study PhD in Abroad?
  3. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees? -- [New]
  4. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  5. What amount of Collateral Security is charged by Dhanlaxmi Bank under Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  6. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  7. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  8. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  9. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies?
  11. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Is it possible to apply an education loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies?
  14. Does Banks denied Education Loan facility for Autonomous colleges?
  15. How can I compare an education loan scheme of different banks?
  16. Bank Education loan scheme to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  17. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does Bank offer an Education Loan only for those colleges which has good placement facility?
20th July 2016, 08:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks check college placement facility under Education Loan scheme in case of Abroad studies?

Yes, the bank will check the background and placement track record of the concerned institute in which you want to pursue the course. The bank will basically check -

- Recognition of the concerned institute.
- Reputation of the concerned institute.
- Exposure facilities or placement track record of the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?