28th June 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What amount of Collateral Security is charged by Dhanlaxmi Bank under Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?

Respected Sir,
I want to take an Education Loan from Dhanlaxmi Bank to do Abroad studies. I would like to know that how much amount they take as a Collateral Security under Education Loan scheme? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  3. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  4. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account? -- [New]
  5. What kind of tangible collateral security is required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  7. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  8. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  9. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  10. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  11. Can I get Rs. 5 Lacs Education Loan keeping insurance policies as collateral security without guarantor to study MS (Finance) in UK?
  12. What should I lend as Collateral Security to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  13. How much charges is applicable for Stamp Duty and other statutory under Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  15. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  16. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. Is Collateral Security mandatory to apply for Bank Education Loan except SBI?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?
29th June 2016, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What amount of Collateral Security is charged by Dhanlaxmi Bank under Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?

To get an Education loan from Dhanlaxmi Bank for pursuing your studies in Abroad, you must have to submit the below mentioned security documents :-

--> Up to Rs. 4 lakhs :- No security
--> Above Rs. 4 lakhs :- Collateral in the form of a satisfactory guarantee
--> Collateral Security can be approved shares/ insurance policies with surrender value, national savings certificates, IVP, Bank deposits etc. or documents related to land or building worth equivalent to loan amount offered by Bank.
29th June 2016, 09:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What amount of Collateral Security is charged by Dhanlaxmi Bank under Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?

The amount of collateral security for education loan depends on the loan amount which you are seeking as education loan. For loan below 4.5 lakhs, 10% of the loan amount is required as collateral security, for loan between 4.5 and 7.5 lakhs, 15% of the loan amount is required as collateral security along with third party guarantor and for loan above 7.5 lakhs, 20% of the loan amount is required as collateral security along with third party guarantor and mortgage of property.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?