24th April 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in OBC to study Abroad?

I want to know that if I would go for study in Abroad with the help of an education loan offered by Oriental Bank of Commerce then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan?

2nd June 2018, 12:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in OBC to study Abroad?

To be eligible to get an education loan in OBC for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you should have secured admission in higher education course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan in OBC through online at OBC official website https://www.obcindia.co.in/content/f...dia-and-abroad or by visiting the nearest OBC bank branch and submitting the required documents to bank for processing your education loan.
2nd August 2018, 07:45 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in OBC to study Abroad?

Details of Eligibility to get an Education Loan in OBC to study Abroad are mentioned below.

Job oriented professional and technical courses offered by recognised institutions/universities which includes both graduate and postgraduate programs.
Courses/Programs administered by CPA in USA and CIMA in London.
Other degree/diploma courses such as Aeronautical engineering, Shipping etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?