18th March 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan from IOB to study Abroad?

I want to know that if I would go for study in Abroad with the help of an education loan offered by Indian Overseas Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan?

26th April 2018, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan from IOB to study Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that if I would go for study in Abroad with the help of an education loan offered by Indian Overseas Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan?

Indian students who have secured admission to professional or technical courses in abroad colleges or universities are eligible to apply for the IOB educational loan. For studies abroad, students can get up to Rs 40 Lakhs as an education loan. Students have to provide 15% margin for the studies in abroad. They have to provide the Collateral security in the form of NSC / KVP / LIC Policy / Immovable Properties / Bank Deposits in the name of student/parent or any other third party with suitable margin. Repayment of the education loan is 5 to 7 years to commence from the 12th month after completion of the study. The IOB website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?