29th March 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Whether my daughter is eligible to get an Education Loan to study B.Tech? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir,
My daughter want to pursue B.Tech degree. She is preparing for various entrance exams. Now, if she will get seat in B.Tech then she is eligible for any Education Loan? I want to know about the criteria. Also I would like to know how can I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman? -- [New]
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  5. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in Abroad?
  7. Is it possible to take education loan under management quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Which Bank is highly preferable for Education Loan in Odisha to study B.Pharmacy?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  14. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  16. Education loan under management seat for B.Pharma.
  17. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
1st April 2016, 01:05 AM
varunkiller

Default Re: Whether my daughter is eligible to get an Education Loan to study B.Tech? Procedure to apply?

yes she is eligible just collect her certficates regarding 10th 12th id proofs
and photos and also the brochure of the college with semester or yearly fee structure and go to the nearby branch of any psu or the bank in which your daughter or you have the account
1st April 2016, 10:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my daughter is eligible to get an Education Loan to study B.Tech? Procedure to apply?

Yes, your daughter can definitely apply for education loan to meet the expense of B.Tech course. For study in India, she can take education loan up to 10 lakhs. If she gets admission call from a recognized institute, she will be eligible to apply for education loan. You need to get the prospectus of the concerned institute before applying for education loan. Approach the bank near your residence with your daughter and contact the branch manager or the administrative officer if it is a large bank. Take the prospectus and the admission call letter along with you. Show them to the branch manager, stating the fees structure and discuss the education loan scheme. Get to know the detailed terms and conditions, norms and the eligibility of your daughter. If positive response from the bank and if you can comply with the terms and conditions of the bank, then act as per the instructions from the bank to get the education loan sanctioned.
1st April 2016, 05:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your daughter is eligible to get an Education loan for pursuing B.Tech course. To get an Education loan for your daughter's education loan, you must have to submit her 10th standard, Intermediate marks sheet xerox copies, your 6 months salary certificates, admission letter into B.Tech course, etc.,. An education loan amount of Rs.4 lacs will be offered without any security. To get an education loan amount of more than Rs.4 lacs, you must have to submit Collateral security in the form of documents to bank for loan approval.
2nd April 2016, 05:00 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Yes definitely you can take educational loan for the BTech course. Now a days educational loan is very common and it is provided to those who get admission in professional course such as Engineering, Medical, Hotel Management etc in any AICTE approved institution.

Following are the documents required for taking educational loan:

--admission slip which you got at the time of admission

--Xerox copy of 10th and 12th mark sheet and degree.

-- color photograph.

Following are the procedure you have to follow to apply:

-- first of all you have to visit to nearest bank branch through which you want to take educational loan.

-- fill the application form in which you have to fill the personal details, academic detail etc. You have to mention the loan amount want to be sanctioned.

-- submit the application form with all the relevant documents and color photo.

-- your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days.

>> In my opinion you have to take the educational loan from a nationalized bank such as SBI, PNB etc as these banks have lower rate of interest than private banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?