25th November 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Will I get my fees back from the engineering college if cancel admission? Does banks provide education loan for courses other than engineering?

Already I have paid 37000 rupees on engineering college. I want to cancel my admission in engineering. I want to do any other course, so my fees will be refund or not? Does banks provide education loan for courses other than engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I cancel my engineering admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I become an aerospace engineer?
  3. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study B.Tech in Apex Engineering College, Jaipur?
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Engineering Diploma course?
  6. Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges?
  7. List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Nanyang Technological University?
  8. List of courses after B.Sc Chemistry for which banks grant education loan? Fees required for the course?
  9. For NPTI PG Diploma course banks will provide education loan or not?
  10. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  11. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  12. List of Banks offering education loan to study Bachelor of Engineering abroad?
  13. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
  14. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT?
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.P.Ed course?
  16. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  17. List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to an undergraduate Aerospace Engineering student of Nanyang Technological University?
  18. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? -- [New]
25th November 2017, 06:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get my fees back from the engineering college if cancel admission? Does banks provide education loan for courses other than engineering?

Yes, you will get your fees back from the engineering college if have cancelled the admission in the beginning of the course. But, it may take one or two months time to get your fees back from the engineering college. Yes, the banks provides an education loan for courses other than engineering. You should have to submit documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?