3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to an undergraduate Aerospace Engineering student of Nanyang Technological University?

Hello guys, I got an admission in Nanyang Technological University in Aerospace Engineering. The total fee of 4 years is 25 lacs. Due to bad circumstances my father died a month ago. He was a professor in government college. In this situation I need to get loan in any indian banks. I will manage 15 lacs amounts but I need loan of 10 lacs. So which are the banks give me loans in this situation?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Nanyang Technological University?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  8. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  9. Which university is providing M.Tech in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering between Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and National University of Singapore? How to approach for admission?
  10. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  12. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  13. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  15. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  16. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  17. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  18. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 1.10 Lacs for Agriculture Diploma course?
30th March 2018, 01:30 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to an undergraduate Aerospace Engineering student of Nanyang Technological University?

List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 10 lakh to study Aerospace Engineering in Nanyang Technological University are:-

State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Axis Bank
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Indian Bank
Canara Bank
HDFC Bank
IDBI Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?