31st October 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

List of exams which I need to write for getting scholarship to do masters in MBA?

Hi,

Kindly advice me am a graduate of b usine ss management. human resource option and want to pursue masters kindly which exams will i do or there is no paper.appl ying for scholarship in any university abroad. Can someone please provide me the answer on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?
  2. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. List of scholarship exam to write for studying in abroad?
  4. How should I write SLET entrance exam? I am doing masters(M.E)
  5. List of scholarship exams to study MBA in Abroad?
  6. List of entrance exams which I can write to be eligible for getting scholarship for Civil Engineering?
  7. List of Scholarship exams for Engineering student
  8. How to get scholarship when doing B.E in Mysore? Do I need to write some exams?
  9. How to get admission in US for studying MBA? I am from Bangladesh and have completed masters in Accounting
  10. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  11. Can I do M.Tech course after completion of BBM? Which other courses I can join after this?
  12. How to apply for masters course in abroad with any scholarship?
  13. How to do masters in India? I have done MBA and masters in marketing
  14. How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?
  15. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What types of scholarship are available to pursue masters in Cananda and USA?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  18. List of scholarship exams available to appear for 9th WBBSE student?
18th November 2015, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of exams which I need to write for getting scholarship to do masters in MBA?

To get scholarship for pursuing MBA course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear and score good marks in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. You must have to score good aggregate of more than 70% marks in your Bachelor's degree course. To get scholarship for pursuing MBA in Abroad Universities, you need to apply for admission at least before 4-5 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?