24th September 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Will there be fee reimbursement if my annual income is below 1 lakh?

Sir, I am a GATE qualified student and applied for M.Tech through AP PGECET. I am a SC candidate with annual income below 1 lakh. Will I get fee reimbursement if I get admission in any college of AP?

24th September 2016, 10:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be fee reimbursement if my annual income is below 1 lakh?

Yes, definitely you can get fee reimbursement for pursuing M.Tech course if you have secured admission in M.Tech course through AP PGECET and if your family annual income is less than Rs. lakh, in case of SC/ ST candidates, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees. You need to apply for scholarship through your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/ and after submitting the application, you need to submit the required documents in your college scholarship section. They will verify your application details and if found correct, you will be offered scholarship and fee exemption for pursuing M.Tech course.
25th September 2016, 07:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be fee reimbursement if my annual income is below 1 lakh?

Fee reimbursement is the scheme offered by some State governments like Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, etc., for offering education to poor candidates enabling them to pursue higher studies.

To be eligible to get fee exemption for pursuing M.Tech course, you should have to secure admission in M.Tech course through entrance examination and your family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees as you are SC candidate.

As per the information you have quoted in your query, it is clear that you have qualified GATE and applying for M.Tech through AP PGECET, if you secured admission in M.Tech course through AP PGECET counselling process and your family annual income is less than one lakh rupees, so, you can get fee exemption from Andhra Pradesh State government for pursuing your M.Tech course.
7th August 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a GATE qualified student and applied for M.Tech through TS PGECET. I am a BC candidate with annual income below 1 lakh. Will I get fee reimbursement if I get admission in any college of telangana
21st June 2019, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a GATE qualified student and applied for M.Tech through AP PGECET. I am a OC candidate with annual income less than 1 lakh . Will I get fee reimbursement if I will get a admission in any college of AP.
27th March 2020, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a gate qualified student and ap pgecet qualified with good rank.. Is there any possibility to get both fee reimbursement and stipend and i am obc candidate??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?