22nd July 2016, 05:11 PM
chanduboni

Chances to get fee reimbursement in M.Tech for SC candidate of family income below Rs. 1 Lacs?

I have been qualified in GATE of this year and applied for admission in M.Tech through APPGECET. I belongs to an SC category student and my family's annual income is below Rs. 1 Lacs. Will I get fee reimbursement in M.Tech?

27th July 2016, 08:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get fee reimbursement in M.Tech for SC candidate of family income below Rs. 1 Lacs?

Fee reimbursement is the scheme which is followed by Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Governments for payment of tuition fees of some Professional courses like M.Tech, B.Tech, etc.,. in Government recognised colleges/ universities.

To get fee exemption for pursuing your M.Tech course, you should have secured admission in M.Tech course through entrance examination or on basis of merit. Your family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees.

As per the data you have mentioned in your query, you have secured admission in M.Tech course through APPGECET and your family annual income is less than Rs. 1 lakh being a SC candidate, so, you are eligible to get fee reimbursement for pursuing M.Tech course.
26th August 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to get fee reimbursement in M.Tech for SC candidate of family income below Rs. 1 Lacs?

In karnataka sc students mtech more than 300000/ income can we get reimbursement
22nd March 2021, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I am sc Category student. Can i get fee reimbursement in telangana for mtech
29th May 2021, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i am sc category student.my family income is less than 1L per annum ,can i get admission in m.tech in iit bombay and how much remaining fee i have to pay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?