8th January 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student?

hello i am 2nd year btech student .frm invertis bareilly nd i want to know how i can join nline inturnshiip nd for which company i should apply ... is it will be profitable to do ..at this point of time ..i know c,c , sql, ethical hacking ...plz doo repy ur one response may help me out frm this big prbm ...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do internship in some reputed company while doing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?
  2. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  3. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  4. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  5. Where can I get training in computer science/software in July from a reputed company? I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech of Chitakara University
  6. How to get an internship in Software Companies while pursuing M.Tech Computer Science 2nd year? -- [New]
  7. What training course to do and where being CSE student?
  8. Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college?
  9. Procedure to join training in HCL while studying in 2nd year of Computer Science?
  10. How to apply for training while doing B.Tech Computer Science?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?
  12. Eligibility to do Inplant Training in Reputed Companies?
  13. Can I do summer training from DRDO Chandigarh? I am a 2nd year computer science student
  14. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  15. Is it necessary to do in-plant training from a reputed company after doing B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical? Am I eligible for training?
  16. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  17. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  18. Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?
10th March 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student?

sir
i m a b.tech student
how can i get training in tcs company and what is the procedure?
plzzz reply soon
i will be very thankful to you
11th March 2011, 05:49 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i m a b.tech student
how can i get training in tcs company and what is the procedure?
plzzz reply soon
i will be very thankful to you
hello friend...

Am doing my final year B.E-CSE and currently we are in our project semester.. 3 of my friends are doing their project in TCS presently by passing through the exam which was conducted by TCS... Presently TCS are not giving any training for 2nd and 3rd years and its the same for many MNC companies too the only chance you have is to do your training(project) in the final year in TCS.. If you want to check out any details about internship, Training just visit the following website...

http://www.twenty19.com/

hope the info. helps... All the Best...
8th April 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ,i am jeeyaudeen.may i know which company in chennai offer a good quality inplant training?
10th April 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year student.i want to do internship in 2 months.....how can i do them for better expirience and can u suggest some technical skills
12th April 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am B.E ,Third Year department of computer science & engineering.I have coMpleted core JAVA course from NIIT & also have bsaic knowledge about C& c .My four technical paper published IEEE & IJCA. i wants to training in reputed &famous IT company for one month
28th May 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

can i hv HP,RED HAT,ORACLe contacts for ipt?
3rd June 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

hi i m ashwani.......i m student of btech cse 4th sem n i want to do work in software company for some knowledge so plz tell me any software company in ncr
7th June 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

sir ,iam a b.tech student right now i have completed my 2nd year .i would like do some technical courses .kindly you guide me the courses which is most helpful for my placement and future benefits.......
2nd July 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

hai .. i am a student of B.E computer science 3rd year 5th sem now i need to do implant training in tcs can i able to do ..
9th November 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
i am student of b.tech 5th sem student of computer science engg. i want to do summer training in jaipur with a good company. so will u tell me there is any company for summer training & what is the procedure for it.
i m highly thankfull to u and waiting for your reply...
13th November 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Training from reputed company for 4th year Computer Science Engineering Student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautam d wonder lover View Post
yes many company provides the training for the computer science student,such company are IBM,HCL,HP,DEL etc.
can we be allowed to take up the internships in various companies , and if any internships available currently please send the information to [email protected] .

waiting for u answer
20th June 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

hii.... does cmc is good for training??? ........... plzzzzz rly
15th October 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hi i am student of msc(comp science)-|| and looking for IT-training so plz give me some information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?