19th July 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course?

Now I am in second year diploma in EXTC.I Heard that there is no scope in EXTC In India.and there is so much scope in Electrical Engg.
Will it will be sutiable to do B.E in EXTC or In Electrical Engg.......(SHOAIB SAYYAD)

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  4. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  5. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  8. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. What is the procedure followed for studying abroad after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  12. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  13. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Need suggestion regarding the courses which i can pursue after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Diploma in Electronics & Communication holder have greater scope in Astrophysics or not?
  16. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Can I study Electronics and Power Engineering after completion of ECE Diploma?
29th September 2013, 10:26 AM
R.S.Parmar

Default Re: Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course?

dear friend...................
Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course: -

You can apply in following industries / companies: -

1. NTPC
2. BHEL
3. BALCO
4. SAIL
5. NSPCL .......
6. BSNL
7. MTNL
8. Reliance Communication etc.

thank you........
6th May 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I am sharath nw am studied in 2nd sem e&c how much salary we get after the complition of this course
22nd May 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir can i change my branch for b.tech? help me
my branch is electronics and telecommunication...
4th June 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

After completing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication I can Get the jobs
30th June 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How much monthly salary after completing diploma in electronic n telecomminucation
15th December 2020, 09:57 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

1.Consumer electronics manufacturing Organization

2.Telecommunication Industry

3.Power Electronics Industry

You can apply for these or you can do your mtech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?