2nd November 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after MCA? Various jobs/options available after MCA?

hello i am satyam mishra .i am graduate and i have done computer hardware&networking diploma .my m-09911725848,my email id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
15th November 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after MCA? Various jobs/options available after MCA?

i dont prefer IT. is there any other job options for MCA degree holders?
15th November 2011, 08:47 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
MCA course is very much prospective.. It has huge demand now a days..

After completion of MCA course you can get a very good job in IT sector ...

So, you can apply for jobs in IT sectors like-

1.TCS

2.CTS

3.INFOSYS

4.IBM

5.WIPRO

6.ACCENTURE

etc..

You can go for any of these giant IT company..

All the best.
16th November 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I am prasad i have finished mca this year, iam intrested in it filed, but iam not getting job because i have less than 60% in degree so i have facing this problem how can i get job, iam trying seriously but iam unable to get job. please give the suggestion for me.
26th November 2011, 07:39 PM
co-rocks

hi dear

MCA is not a graduation course.is is the post-graduation.and this is almost equivalent to engineering..most of the corporate companies also,they give preferences these students.as,they study 3 yrs graduation +3 yrs this MCA profeesional course.so,there several opportunities..just fill up the online resume and send to all the companies..according to their standards,they send you a call letter for intrview..other than that,it is a little bit difficult to search in jobs ...

thanks
30th November 2011, 11:04 PM
tuntunia

After MCA lots of jobs are wide open. Here are some of the career prospects after your MCA
You can become a professor in computer applications
Phd after you MCA will simply flourish your career
You can join a company as a S/W engineer wherein you can become a project manager within 5 to 10 years
In USA MCA is considered equivalent to MS so you can come to US where you will be considered as a masters graduate instead of bachelors
1st March 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I did my bsc with maths,physics,chemistry....I am pursuing mca 5th sem...but i m poor in programming.....i dont knw wat to do after mca..i m unable to decide...which should be the best career option for me?... I am doing my mca after marriage....many are suggesting me to prepare civils. ...I m thinking that "a m i survive in that?there is no comparision between the courses i am doing?".some are suggesting PHD..I m in a dilemma....suggest me good option...
14th March 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello everybody,

I have just finished MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University. Before this, I completed BCA through correspondence. I have also completed formal training in Oracle 10G. Now, I am 38 years old. I have working experience of about 10 years in the field of accounting. Now, if I apply for Oracle DBA, I am not getting any break as they are asking for experienced only. What to do? Do I need to learn some other software than Oracle? Where shall I start from? Can anybody help.......plz.....
22nd March 2012, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

I am a MCA studend,I am intrested in vb.net & msAccess ,what should i do now ,So kindly advise me what sould i do now.
3rd April 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about sap ? it is benificial after mca?
20th June 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,
I am subhash(MCA) currently working in TCS for the past one and half years.
By the time you complete MCA, You may be getting 23/24 years of old. so better try to get a job. If your family is secure and supports you financially means, then you can go for higher studies like Phd or m.tech from any of the reputed institutions like IITs/NITs/central universities or atleast from any of the university main campuses.
Try to get thorugh GATE exam, so that you can get a seat for M.tech or Phd in one of the reputed institution as mentioned above.
You can to get through NET exam, so that you can become a reasearch scholar or you can become a lecturer in Government colleges.

As soon as you finish MCA, Join in a good coaching center and learn some programming languages like Java/.net/ABAP. I think Hyderabad is one of the best city to join in computer coaching centers. Then try to learn one back end Db course like Oracle/Sqlserver. Then post ur resume in all the MNC wesites careers, and all other job portals like naukari, monster, shine and etc.

So that you can attend interviews and get a good job. All the best for all..
15th April 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I m nizam and i have completed my BCA with regular and pursuing MBA In IT with distance learning from SMU Manipal. I am so confused to decide what should i do to make my carrier in future actuall i want to make my carrier in Information technology department So please advice me about my carrier on [email protected]
15th April 2013, 10:22 PM
k chanchal
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanbvb View Post
Respected sir/madam

I m pavan from Dharwad. I m mca graduate student.. i want to know the information about various jobs/option available after MCA..

Thank you
`Hello Aspirant,

Congratulations for Getting MCA degree.Now you have many job options after MCA.You can write NET of UGC for lectureship,if you have 55% marks in your MCA in the general category.50% marks for SC/ST candidates.

If you are below 28 years in genral category,you can get NET with JRF which entitles you to do Ph.D with scholarship for a perios of 5 years starting from Rs.18000/per mon th for two years & 22000/per month for another 3 years.

Also you become eligible to apply for lectureship.You can have job as a programmer in soft ware company.You can register your resume to www.sarkarinaukri.com & or www.monsterindia.com for various job opportunities.It is free & you will have to pay nothing for registering your resume.

Good luck.

1st October 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, If after MCA M-tech is possible. IF so from where. Duration. AS i am doing in GNDU Amritsar
11th May 2014, 12:04 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of MCA course, you will be having good number of job opportunities in various IT companies like
TCS
WIPRO
GOOGLE
INFOSYS
ORACLE
MICROSOFT
SYNTEL etc.

Here is the required eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in these companies.

You should be a candidate of career 60 having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all your academic levels right from SSC.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Your academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

The selection procedure comprises of
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

You did not mention your percentage of marks in all the academic levels.

If you possess the above mentioned criteria, I suggest you to have good preparation for the above selection procedure and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
9th March 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello ple feedback to me i am complete tybcom (graduation in commerce ) I have interest in mca but i dont jave proper speaking english what i do ple reply me
23rd March 2015, 01:20 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

If you have completed you MCA course in Marketting then you should go for the Job in software field.
Becasue there is huge demands for the MCA students in this field,They can get job very easily in both govt or private sector also.
Job oppourtunities are available in so many field after completions of MCA if you have completed your course from any reputed college of India.
In the emeging world there are huge noumbers of companies which are ready to hier MCA students regularly.
The number of employees is increasing day by day regularly,which has rises the Value of MCA students.

Some of the reputed companies of MCA in India are as below-->>

NOKIA,
SIEMENS,
TECHNOCRATES,
IBM,
TCS,
INFOSIS,
etc.....

some of the banking sector comapnies which used to hier MCA students are listed as below--->>>

HDFC,
YES BANK,
DENA BANK,
AXIS BANK,
ICIS BANK,
and many more are there.....

If you wants to continue your higher then you can also continue your higher studies.some of the Higher studies i.e for the P.hd degree,after getting this
degree you can enter in teaching line also.and the area for the job will gets increased aftre it.

So the choice is your to chosse any one of them as per your interest.

Hope you will understand the same.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?