6th October 2011, 04:23 PM
shrijan00

Default Re: Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?

hy,
There are lots of other exam for which you can sit other then the IIT-JEE exam..

You can sit for the AIEEE ,by which you can take admission in Aeronautical engineering..
You can also give the entance exam of Manipal University.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  2. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  3. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) without appearing in JEE Advanced?
  5. Tips to crack IIT JEE in order to get into Aeronautical Engineering in top IITs?
  6. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to get admission in IIT Aeronautical engineering?
  8. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
  10. What minimum rank should be scored in IIT-JEE to get Aeronautical Engg.?
  11. Information about the course to become an Astronaut? How to start the coaching for it? Colleges providing the courses?
  12. List of institutes in Mumbai giving admission for Marine Engineering without cracking IIT JEE exam?
  13. What should I do to enter into NASA?
  14. How to get admission in HAL after completing 10th, 11th, 12th? I want to join in HAL
  15. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  17. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. What are the preparations I need to do for giving scholarship exam for IIT JEE?
10th January 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

plz name the private aernoutical engineering in punjab or delhi
31st January 2012, 03:41 PM
despire007

well i dont know , what problem you have with iit-jee
then you just have 1 option left that is aieee.
But you must have a great rank to get into any of nits
but i heard iit-chennai is a great place for aeronautical engg
any way
all the best for whatever you do.
31st January 2012, 11:37 PM
mani_baban

Smile Re: Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?

hi
i wanna tell u that yaar there is a many college which offer aernoutical engg u can go throgh aieeebut u have to got the gud rank in aieee to got the admission in any nit & one thing more ur rank should given u aernoutical engg as a branch ok then u can get aero engg ok
& by the way u r studying in 10 th u can do hard work ok to clear theexams of iit u will get it yaar u have left 2 year to prepares for iit & one my frnd is studying from iitkharagpur its branch is aernoutical engg ok
it says yaar its gud yar
best of luck...............
5th February 2012, 10:23 AM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

without giving these exam IIT JEE exam you can be aeronautical engineer

that you should write +2 exam and have to give KCET it is a simple exam then you will gt AE seat without IIT JEE exam
13th February 2012, 04:18 PM
unagi

one of the field i suggest that you will join pharmacy course. as ur good in math in pharmacy u have to concentrate more towards drug and math is also an subject in 1st year. this will make ur interest as well as an good carrier for you. its a 4 year course having subject like math, chemistry (inorganic, organic, medicinal chemistry, bio chemistry) , cognosy (related with plants ) cology (drugs action detail about mechanism of drug ) hospital pharmacy . after you complete your degree you can join master degree in your interested subject or you can join job also like go for medical representive for pharmaceutical industry. or join industry (in production, qualitu control) can do practice after registrations in PCI (Pharmacy council of india) . if u go for m.pharmacy then after that u have good scope also.
24th July 2012, 05:33 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear student,

If you want to take UG Degree of Aeronautical Engineering without giving IIT-JEE exam then there are many other options for you.
You may give AIEEE exam or any state entrance exams like UPSEE, MHT-CET, etc. which will give you entrance to Aeronautical Engineering in various colleges.

However, if you don't want to give any entrance. Then, you can also take admission directly into the college by giving Donation or by Management Quota.
24th July 2012, 07:33 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiii....!!!!

-->no,you can do engineering directly,first you should have pass your +2 class with PCM subjects.

-->then you have to give the entrance exams like AIEEE,CET etc.

-->then based on the rank you will get the admission .

-->other info. is given as follows:-

-->if you are currently studying in CBSE board then no need to change the board.

-->because IIT and JEE's syllabus is totally based upon the CBSE/ICSE board.

-->so,go through NCERT books carefully,you will get the success definitely.

-->fee structure for IIT-JEE colleges is given as follows:-

*during counselling IIT 's fee structure is rs 1500-2500.

*during every semester fee structure is rs.25000-35000 excluding hostel and mess charges.

*if you want to stay in hostel then you have to pay different charges for hostel etc.

*for more information you can visit the official website:
www.entrance.icbse.com

all the best...go ahead!!!
30th November 2012, 07:29 PM
rediff.manu

Hi dear,

Do not worry about that,there are lots of other exam for which you can sit other then the IIT-JEE exam..

You can sit for the AIEEE ,by which you can take admission in Aeronautical engineering..

Or you can go for other exam conducted by certain institution which take admission for the Aeronautical engineering of their own...

so do not take take tension and smile and start your preparatin for the AIEEE exam..

Thanks
22nd June 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i will have completed my bca in 2015 can i give jee exam for do b.tech in aerospace engineering.reply me soon.
24th June 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mechanical engg. I m in 11th now. But I don't want to give IIT JEE. Is there any way I can get through it? Moreover I don't want to join any classes. Please help its urgent.
29th March 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i have lost a chance to write IIT JEE EXAM ,CAN I do aeronautics with ISAT exam
13th September 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I am now in 12th std from maharashtra and for maharashtqa there is CET so is it possible to get addmisson for aeronautical engineer ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?