18th December 2010, 06:12 PM
jitendradagrt

Default Re: Eligibility required for NIFT form to fill?

Having 10+2 or equivalent degree
written examination
GD
interview
24th December 2010, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

hiii i am in 12 th class and i want to give exam held on 21 feb 2011 . can i give the exam and iam elligible for it or not . for elligiblity want are the conditions reqrired
24th December 2010, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th .. want to join nift... i am confused.. can u please let me know that is maths necessary for nift entrance? becausei i have comerce with arts..
27th September 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

HI, I have done MBA in HR, i got 4 years of corporate experience as HR, i am 27 years old,i am soo much intrested in fashion designing, i want to do fashion designing in any reputated fasion designing institute so that i can set my own dress designing boutique.so please suggest best fashion designing institutes in Bangalore with the eligibility criterias.
22nd November 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Im in 12th class in u.p board, am i eligible for nift entrance exam 2012????
29th November 2011, 10:23 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

you are eligible for the exam.....the important dates of the exam are.....

Applications form Available - 20 Nov 2009 to 5 Jan 2010
Last date for Submission of Application form - 09 Jan 2010
Written Entrance Exam - 21 Feb 2010
Declaration of Written Exam result - 1st week of April 2010
Situation test / GD/ Interview - April- May 2010
17th October 2012, 10:50 PM
shweta raana

Quote:
Originally Posted by megha sharma View Post
i m pursuing mcom ,and want to do MBA so,please tell me,the elligibility required to fill the form of national intitute of fashion technology(NIFT)
ELIGIBILITY FOR BACHELOR COURSES – DESIGN B.Des. (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication) The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognised Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi. or General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri- Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level. or Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in Foreign countries recognised by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system. or A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.

Read more at: http://entrance.icbse.com/nift/eligibility
18th October 2012, 03:24 PM
singhhr23

NIFT 2012 Eligibility for Bachelor Programs – Design

B.Design ( Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication )
The +2 level examination in the 10 + 2 pattern of examination of any recognised Central / State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi. or
General Certificate Education ( GCE ) Examination ( London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka ) at the Advanced ( A ) level. or

Any Public School / Board / University Examination in India or in Foreign countries recognised by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10 + 2 system. or

A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects. or
3 or 4 – years diploma recognised by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
Please note that the upper age limit for applying in bachelor Programs is restricted to 23 years as on 1st November, 2011

NIFT 2012 Eligibility for Master Program – Design

M.Des. ( Master of Design )
Undergraduate Degree from any Institute / University recognized by law in India. or
Diploma in UG Design from NIFT / NID only.

NIFT 2012 Eligibility for Master Program – Management

M.F.M. ( Master of Fashion Management )
Undergraduate Degree from any Institute / University recognised by law in India. or
Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID.

NIFT 2012 Eligibility for Master Program – Technology

M.F Tech. ( Master of Fashion Technology )
B.F.Tech. from NIFT. or
B.E / B.Tech. from any Institute / University recognised by law in India.
18th October 2012, 08:18 PM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by megha sharma View Post
i m pursuing mcom ,and want to do MBA so,please tell me,the elligibility required to fill the form of national intitute of fashion technology(NIFT)
Dear friend,

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology. It conducts various courses in Graduation and post graduation level. There are various courses conducted by NIFT related to Design, Technology and Management courses.

Under Graduate Courses conducted by NIFT:-
  • B.Des. (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication)
  • Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F Tech.) (Apparel Production)

Post Graduation Courses conducted by NIFT:-
  • Master of Fashion Technology (M.F Tech.) in Management
  • Master of Fashion Technology (M.F Tech.) in Apparel Production
  • Master of Fashion Technology (M.F Tech.) in Design Space

Eligibility for B.Des course:-

You should have completed 10+2 class in any stream from a recognized board.

Eligibility for B.FTech. (Apparel Production) Course:-

You should have completed 10+2 class from a recognized board having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

Eligibility for M.Des (Master of Design) Course:-

You should have completed a Bachelor's degree course in any stream from a recognized university.

OR

You should have completed Diploma in UG Design from NIFT / NID only.

Eligibility for MFM (Master of Fashion Management) Course:-

You should have completed under graduation course in any stream from a recognized university.

OR

You should have completed Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT /NID.

Eligibility for M.FTech. (Master of Fashion Technology) Course:-

You should have completed B.FTech course from NIFT.

OR

You should have completed B.E / B.Tech course from any recognized university.
5th January 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i i am prashanthi.v i have completed MBA in HR and interested in doing Fashion Course in NIFT? Plz help what to choose and am i eligible for all courses mentioned? and also tell me should i do degree or PG directly? plz help me i am unawre of dat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?