30th September 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required for doing integrated Ph.D course?

What is the eligibility for integrated Ph.D programme in bioscience in IISC Bangalore? what is the syllabus?what about exam date,form fill-up etc? Can someone please provide me the answer on this soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of ME SE integrated 5 years course?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for integrated Ph.D course?
  4. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  7. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  9. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges which offer Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Astrophysics? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required for doing integrated Ph.D course? -- [New]
  12. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  13. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?
  15. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  16. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for integrated Ph.D Chemistry in IIT?
  18. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
29th April 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for doing integrated Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility for integrated Ph.D programme in bioscience in IISC Bangalore? what is the syllabus?what about exam date,form fill-up etc? Can someone please provide me the answer on this soon as possible?

Those candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Integrated PhD program. Selection to the course is done on the basis of an objective test and interview. The duration of the Integrated PhD program in IISER is 14 semesters. The first three semesters will consist of core and elective subjects. The fourth semester will consist of advanced courses and project work. After completion of the project work, students will continue with research leading to the PhD degree. The Integrated PhD program is available in the following institutions

IISER - Official Website

Institute of Intensive Research in Basic Sciences (IIRBS - Mahatma Gandhi University) - Official Website

IACS - Official Website

Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?