27th May 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Are 12th passed students allowed to take improvement exam again?

I just want to ask you that I scored 65.4 % in my CBSE class 12th board exam. Can I give improvement exam this year to improve my percentage and to be eligible for taking admission in NITS and IITs?

30th May 2018, 09:13 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are 12th passed students allowed to take improvement exam again?

Yes, the candidates who have passed 12th standard are eligible to appear in Improvements examinations. Improvement examinations are conducted for candidates who have passed the regular examinations and are interested to improve their scores. You can apply for Improvement examinations directly by contacting your school principal where you have pursued your 12th standard. So, if you have passed your 12th standard and interested to improve your score, then you are eligible to apply for 12th standard improvement examinations.
30th May 2018, 04:30 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The very first thing I want to make you clear that only those students are eligible for improvement examination who have passed in all the subjects of their actual board examination but want to improve their grades. Also one can appear in the improvement examination only once and that too in the successive year of his/her board examination.

Yes you are eligible to give improvement exam this year to improve your percentage.

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in NITSN and IITs.
30th May 2018, 11:48 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

As far as you are concerned about improving your marks in your Class 12th for admissions in NITs ( National Institute of Technology ) or IITs ( Indian Institute of Technology ) then I would like to let you know that you can appear in improvement examination next year but you will have to reappear in all your concerned papers once again to be eligible for admission in CFTIs like IITs, NITs, etc. .

Further, it is also possible to appear in improvement examination for that subjects only in which you have secured less than the expected marks but in that case you are not eligible to apply for admissions in CFTIs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?