9th June 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?

i would like to study aeronautical engineering. what is the procedure to join in aeronautical engineering directly insted of going 12th std (like diplamo courses), any entrance exam is there like JEE, i got 83 % IN 10TH STD, SO PLEASE GUIDE ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  4. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Which are the best Universities and their fee structure for studying Aeronautical Engineering? How much marks should I obtain in 12th for taking admission in the same? -- [New]
  7. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  8. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  10. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  11. Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  14. Aeronautical engineer can get a job in Microsoft having very good academic records?
  15. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  16. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  17. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech Aeronautical for Diploma Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of B.Tech Aeronautical?
28th June 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?

There is any exam after 10th for admission of space engineering
30th June 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i had just complete my senior secondary school .i take my (w.a.e.c) this year.i want you to enlight on which university i should attend to acquire aeromatic engineering degree ,the school fees per term and on how to secure job after acquiring aeromatic job in nigeria. Idrees abiodun 2015
26th August 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student studying 12th standard.
My Xth marks are 95%. And Its year marks are 382.
So, had a great interest on doing aeronautical engineering. So I kindly request u to guid me.
I Need your help
15th May 2016, 04:24 PM
Md afroz qureshi

I completed 10th I want to join in aeronautical engineering college, how much money from inter to B-tech
15th May 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Total money for studying aeronautical engineering from inter to B-tech
20th May 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is best in b tech and their uses.espically aeronautical is best or not
5th March 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Hai my name is s.Vikram I m studying 10th in senthil matriculation school in dharmapuri, l like to join aeronautical course ,in 10th how much mark need , in 12th which group I want to take
29th April 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

How to become aeronautical engineer? And what courses we have to study after 10th?what is the best college for it? How to fulfill my dream to become aeronautical engineer? Though I am somewhat poor in learning physics. Please help me to boys come aeronautical engineer
1st June 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What course is required for aeronautical engineering? How much money is required?
14th June 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam which university is best for aeronautical engineering? And I would also like to know what is the fee for the universities??

My mail
rasaneajay3@gmail
26th April 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th. But have not given any entrance exam, is it possible for me to take admission in engineering collage??
4th May 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Please sir tell us how many fee we shall be paid to take admission in aeronautical engineering after 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?