10th May 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Industrial Engineering in India?

what are the post graduation courses offered by various institutes after b.e. in industrial and production engineering??

Related Questions:
  1. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  3. Will industrial engineering have a good scope in coming years in India?
  4. Information about M.E? Which course has more scope in industrial field?
  5. What is the scope of industrial production branch in India?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  7. What is industrial/Production Engineering? What's its scope in India and Abroad?
  8. How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety?
  9. What is the scope of industrial engineering? I am doing 1st year industrial engineering
  10. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?
  11. Which has a greater scope in India between Clinical and Industrial Psychology? What is the salary? I am studying MSc Psychology
  12. What is the scope of IP engineering in India? Is it necessary to do M.Tech in IP
  13. How much is the salary after completing industrial and production engineering? Is there any scope in future?
  14. Which are the best universities in India for M.Tech in Industrial Engineering and Management?
  15. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  16. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  17. What is the scope of automobile engineering in India? How may I get admission into it and what are its future scope?
  18. Engineering courses available in India and their scope in future?
26th May 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i have an option of getting production and industrial engineering in iit delhi and mechanical engineering in iit kharagpur. which one do you suggest taking into account the fact that i want to persue post grad from foreign univ later. i am having other options also but i've shortlisted these as my personal choices, so other suggestions are also requested. i wud be starting in the academic year 2012....
7th June 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i m harshad residindig in nagpur . i just wanna know that is good to do industrial engineering in ramdeobaba kamla nehru college as i just passed out 12th. also the job opportunity
26th June 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

what salary can i expect after pursuing industrial engineering b.tec degree at iit kharagpur??
22nd July 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

hello........
i m from haryana. my aieee rank is 20139 and state rank is 724...
i m getting electronics and comm. engg . from deenbandhu chhotu ram univ and is expecting industrial and management engg from nit kuk.. so can u pls help me to choose from above 2 and future scope of industrial engg from nit kuk
22nd July 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

hello i m from haryana n my aieee rnk is 20139 n state rnk is 724 .. i m getting electronics and comm eng in deenbandhu chhotu ram univ and expecting industrial and management engg in nit kuk... can u help me to choose among the 2 fields and the scope of the same in future.... i also wants to do mba after b.tech
27th July 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

sir firstly im very impressed with ur suggestions and i want ask u that among civil,mechenical and industrial engg which has better scope in future(India)
31st July 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can we change our branch in dtu after the first year if we get a good CGP
Also whether a Production course in dtu would be better than mechanical course in college of engineering trivandrum (ranked after NIT calicut in kerala)
31st July 2012, 10:57 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Scope of Industrial Engineering in India :

Job Opportunities :

Research Labs & Industries
Communications
Transportation
Banking
Pharmaceuticals
Finance
Sports
Information Technology

Job Profiles :

Business System Analyst
Manufacture Engineer
Quality Control Manager
Health & Safety Manager
Project Manager
Plant Supervisor
Operations Manager
Management Consultant
3rd August 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

hi, i have currently taken industrial engineering and management as my course, I'm actually half satisfied with it as its a new thing in india and its not as famous as the other courses, i have a chance to switch after my first year. i wanted to know if taking ME would be better for employment or should i stick with IEM . i would be humbly obliged if you could help me make a productive decision .
9th August 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 11th withn subjects PCMC (central board). my dad recently informed me of industrial engineering. will you please tell me what does an industrial engineer do and what are the main subjects included in industrial engineering.
10th August 2012, 03:30 PM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
One of my brother's son got into engineering and is thinking of Industrial Engineering.
Can someone please tell me the scope of this branch and if Manufacturing science is better than it?
I want to know the scope of these subjects in India especially.
Thanks in advance

::: Scope of Industrial Engineering :::

There is a good scope after completing the industrial engineering filed and after completing this course you can find the govt as well as private sector organizations in the field of following areas given in bellow..

Production and Maintenance Centres including modernization, productivity improvement, material handling and storage solutions, incentive system etc.

Otherwise you can apply for indian engineering service entrance exam for requiting the section engineering in related your field.

::: List Of Areas to Work :::

1. Operations Research
2. Human Factors and Ergonomics
3. Manufacturing System Design
4. Process Management
5. Materials Management
6. System Simulation and Analysis

~~ Regards
EALPExpert
23rd October 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can industrial Engineers design structure parts?
26th October 2012, 10:09 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

Industial engineering scope is present year and coming year is always good.

It deals with development, improvement, implement and evaluate the Integrated Systems of People. In order to get in to Industrial Engineering.

>> Requirement

> 12 science cleared with minimum 55%
> other option is you are pass in good percentage for diploma in mechanical engineering and get diplo to degree admishon.

>> Job Opportunities:

Finance.
Sports.
Information Technology.
Transportations.
Banking.
Communications.

>> Job Profiles

Project Manager.
Plant Supervisor.
Manufacture Engineer.
Quality Control Manager.
Human Resource Manager.

best of luck
27th October 2012, 11:58 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

DEAR ASPIRANT...

There is lot of job opportunities in public as well as private after completing industrial engineering . There is many industry are require the industry engineer for the companies development.

YOU HAVE OPPORTUNITIES AT:

Automobile
Fiance Sector
Travels
Information Technology
Human Resource Manager
Project Manager
Plant Supervisor
Health and Safety Manager
Management Consultant
Logistic Manager
3rd December 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

What kind of companies provide opportunities for Industrial Engineers, especially in the fields of Operations Research and Optimization ? I'd be obliged if someone could talk about specific companies.

Thanks in advance.
25th January 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

tell me which enginnering course i should chose to start my industry in future
7th June 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i ,shivam by name please tell me that if i want to do mba then which is better mechanical or industrial
19th June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

can an instrumentation engineering graduate join mtech course in industrial engineering? will it be helpful for future ? please please give some suggestions....
thanks in advance.
1st July 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I had completed BE in computer science branch..and now i am getting admission to mtech course in Industrial Engineering and management branch in SGSITS, Indore. Will it be worth doing mtech in this branch after completing degree in computer science.
1st July 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir... I have completed B.E in computer science and now i m getting admission in MTECH course in industrial engineering and management branch. Will it be worth doing mtech in this stream after persuing BE in computer science. Plz post ur valuable comments.
4th July 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BE from electronics and comm. branch and now i get admission in M.E. in industrial engg. and management....... do you think it will be good for me or not.............
i am totally confused about it.
19th July 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

hi i am khushi i have completed BTech in computer science.
i want to know PG in industrial and management engineering is good option for me or not........ and what is the scope for this branch........
6th August 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
my name is pragnya and i'm studying industrial engineering and management in sri siddhartha institute of technology tumkur ,karnataka. and finished my 2nd year .. i wanted to know the scope of this branch and i'm confused whether i should take up a job or continue with further studies in this branch .. so can u pls suggest me wat 2 do .. and i wanted to know , which colleges are better for higher studies .. and if job wat would b its pakage .. pls suggest ... as i'm confused :?
14th August 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am persuing ipe frm DCE and wants to know and wants to know the salary pacakage td an ipe (industrial and production ...)gets.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/scope-industrial-engineering-india-14271.html#ixzz2bx0Gq0tY
27th October 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between MBA operations and MS in IE-Operations?
Please clarify my doubt.
9th November 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

In which sector we can apply for job?
4th April 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Is this a good idea to choose mtech in industrial engineering after completion of btech in mining machinery engineering and how will be the future opportunities??
Please give reply as fast as possible..Thank you everyone .
27th June 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi
My son is planning for BE in Industrial engineering in Blore. he is planning in RVCE or MSRIT
whereas I am suggesting for Computer science
can you please guide us??
1st July 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I am planning to do industrial engineering collage of engineering trivandrum......is my decision good or not...what the scope for an industrial engineer????
20th July 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Is B.tech(Industrial engg)from NIT Jalandhar a good option or civil engg. From thapar university?
16th September 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

hello i have done BE in instrumentation and want to pursue industrial engineering management in usa is it a gud idea?will i get a gud payscale ?i want to return to india in 5 yrs will i get a good job here as well?what kind of companies will hire me here?
13th February 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

hello...
My name is akshay . now, I am studying industrial engineering(fy) in Gujarat.but only two colleges of industrial engineering in Gujarat so our senior says to us this is not good branch and it has no scope in future.So we are confused and we think to fail our first year
Please guide to this branch and how to do work after industrial engineering....
Thank u in advance to guide me...
please
8th April 2018, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I'm an Automobile Engineer. Currently working in hydraulic motors manufacturing company as sales planning and control Engineer (SPC). I wanna pursue M.E. which course would you suggest me to take up?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?