8th January 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: WBJEE: can i take the admission in government college in kolkata?

sir,can i fillup the application form,i m from bihar,i have no domicile of wb

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  3. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  4. Any chance to get a good government college in Kolkata after scoring 59/200 in WBJEE?
  5. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?
  6. Can I do Mechanical, Civil, Electrical in any private college in Kolkata after scoring 48000 rank in WBJEE?
  7. Do I have a chance to get into any government college outside Kolkata after scoring 1455 rank in WBJEE?
  8. What will be my expected rank after scoring 152 in WBJEE medical? Can I get admission into a good medical college, Kolkata with this score?
  9. Can I get a chance for admission in government/autonomous university after scoring 40420 in WBJEE?
  10. Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE Kolkata in 2000?
  11. In which college can I get admission having 7217 rank in WBJEE? Can I get admission in government colleges of Uttarakhand?
  12. Can I have a chance of admission in a government Dental college with 3113 rank in WBJEE? -- [New]
  13. Can I get a chance in private B.Tech college after scoring 63021 in WBJEE?
  14. Maximum permissible age limit for WBJEE 2016?
  15. Can I get admission in government college or any college in Kolkata after scoring 39000 rank?
  16. Rankings of Bengal Engineering colleges in ascending order?
  17. Can I get a government college after scoring 2477 in WBJEE?
  18. Will I get a good college in Kolkata after scoring 33974 rank in WBJEE
12th March 2012, 08:43 AM
jobsick

you can sit in the exam of wbjee,but you can not take the admission in the government college of west Bengal,because it require domicile certificate,since you are from bihar so you are not domicile of Bengal,it does not matter that your uncle is living in kolkatta from 20 years or he is domicile of best bengal, you will be only domicile when your father will be domicile of west Bengal.
but you can take admission in the private college of west Bengal.
16th April 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

list me the top 20 private colleges under wbjee
27th June 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of a govt dental college under West Bengal University of Health Sciences.Do i need a domicile certifct for my post graduation in kolkata govt dental college ? I am staying in kolkta since 2003.I hv a permanent residence also at jadavpur.
19th November 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 now studyng in kolkata i want to get admission in govt college in kolkata what shld i do?
12th May 2015, 11:15 PM
kalo 4

List of some good colleges:-

Calcutta Institute Of Engg & Mgt

Bengal Institute Of Technology

Institute Of Engineering & Management

Techno India

College Of Ceramic Technology

Bengal Engineering College

College Of Engineerig & Leather Technology

B.P. Poddar Inst. Of Mgt. & Tech

Future Inst Of Engg & Mngt

Gurunanak Institute Of Technology

Heritage Institute Of Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?