12th March 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

iwant 5 yrs question papers with answers for bob
13th March 2011, 03:29 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

hi

Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS are available on thaea links---

http://www.careers-india.com/2010/04/11/bank-of-baroda-2008-question-paper/
http://way2freshers.com/placement-papers/all-banking-exam-papers/bank-clerk-computer-general-awareness-solved-paper-2.html
http://upscportal.com/civilservices/Bank/BANK-CLERK-COMPUTER-GENERAL-AWARENESS-SOLVED-PAPER'

good luck,,,,,,
14th March 2011, 11:53 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iwant 5 yrs question papers with answers for bob
hello friend...

Attached some of the previous year model question papers of Bank of Baroda and the common question pattern paper of Bank clerk and PO exam in this post... kindly check it over... hope it helps for your preparation...

All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: zip BOB.zip(90.0 KB, 38 views)
File Type: pdf Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam Sample Question Paper.pdf(1.71 MB, 150 views)
File Type: pdf 5295_Bank_Clerk_Sample_2010.pdf(616.5 KB, 107 views)
File Type: pdf Bank-PO-exam-Sample-Paper.pdf(184.5 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf All Bank PO paper .pdf(153.7 KB, 73 views)
14th March 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
current banking awarness
please send me the solved questions of socio economic of 5 years
15th March 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

please send previous 10years solved question papers of socio economic,banking awareness.and computer awareness and current information related to banking terms for the clerical exam of bank of baroda.My email id is [email protected]
15th March 2011, 09:33 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Here i am sending you some files which cover the questions from socio-economic, banking awareness questions.

Go through them and make full use of them.
15th March 2011, 10:08 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

hello friend,

You can get the Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved Question paper for BOB clerical exam in Partiyogita darpan magazine.

You can get model question paper & answers at the website: www.gktoday.in

good luck
16th March 2011, 03:19 PM
josephpeterminz

Kindly suggest me books or sites through which I can prepare for the Socio-Economic Banking Awareness questions-Bank of Baroda-clerk exam to be held on 17th apr'2011
17th March 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends,
U can get the Socio-Economic, Banking Awarness and Computer Awarness solved Question paper
for BOB Bank in my [email protected]
Plz i need help
Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......... ............
18th March 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

plz send me general, banking & computer awareness solved papers (of bank of baroda po/clerk examination) to my id: [email protected]
18th March 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want model question paper of banking,economics and computer awareness for bob clark exam 2011.
19th March 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me question & ans. of banking awarness and socio-economics. its urgent,sir
21st March 2011, 02:07 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

Quote:
sir, plz send me question & ans. of banking awarness and socio-economics. its urgent,sir
MODEL PAPERS OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC AND BANKING AWARENESS

Attached some of the previous year model papers of socio-economic and banking awareness in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Go through the papers and find out the question pattern asked and prepare for questions accordingly.

-> Read daily newspaper to know the current affairs which might help in your bank exam.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Socio-Economic Awareness.zip(1.10 MB, 43 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-economic.pdf(14.9 KB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-Economic2.pdf(28.1 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-Economic3.pdf(35.5 KB, 75 views)
22nd March 2011, 10:17 AM
darshanam.rama

plz provide model paper of banking social & economic awareness
22nd March 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me bob clerical exam solved question paper set for last 10 year
22nd March 2011, 02:43 PM
keerth_raj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agriya Srivastava View Post
Respected Sir/ Madam,

plz send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPER FOR BOB. how much time is given to the candidate for the exam.

plz send me previous 10 year solved question paper for Bank Of Baroda clerical exam.
plz send me to my email id:
[email protected]
22nd March 2011, 05:04 PM
TAAKSEEMA26

i want clerical ,numerical,computer,gerenal knowledge,reasoning aptitude,english paper of all bank exal prepration

thanking u
Attached Files
File Type: doc CENTURY CONTACT NO..doc(35.5 KB, 68 views)
22nd March 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

plz send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPER FOR BOB
email id--- [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

please send me the Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. my email id [email protected]
pls pls help me.
23rd March 2011, 07:19 PM
radhika antriwale

[QUOTE=Unregistered;87336]send me questions latest on general socio economic and banking awareness for clerical exams. to my mail id
[email protected]
23rd March 2011, 10:46 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
please send me the Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. my email id [email protected]
pls pls help me.
MODEL PAPERS FOR SOCIO-ECONOMIC AND BANKING AWARENESS

Attached Bank of Baroda socio-economic previous year model paper and common model papers in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Go through the papers and find out the question pattern and prepare for the questions accordingly.

-> Read daily newspaper which helps for your preparation.
24th March 2011, 12:33 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi Dear friend,
As you want to know about the Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.
Then there is no any need of worry.
You can get it from the following websites,
www.indiastudychannel.com
So just go and find the details on the given websites
thank
24th March 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

questions on socio-Economic for banking exam
25th March 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
please send previous 10 years solved question papers of socio-economic,banking awareness and computer awareness current information related to Baking Terms etc. for clerical exam for bob to my e-mail [email protected]
25th March 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPER FOR BOb
27th March 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

please provide bank clerk sample paper [email protected]
27th March 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

send me the exam papers for bob clerical exam for general knowledge, computer awareness, quantitative attitude,socio-economic, banking awareness on [email protected]
28th March 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i want quistion of socio economy and banking awereness
28th March 2011, 12:22 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
please provide bank clerk sample paper [email protected]
BANK CLERK EXAM PAPERS

Attached some of the previous year bank clerk exam papers and common pattern paper of Clerk exam in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers, Use the previous year papers as a tool to find out the question pattern of the clerk exam and prepare for the questions accordingly.

-> Some recommended books for clerk exam which helps for your preparation are as follows...

Bank Clerk Exam Solved Papers
Price - Rs. 175
To buy Online CLICK HERE!!!

Bank Clerk Exam Practice Work Book
Price - Rs. 475

Bank Clerk Mathematics Solved Papers & Practice Work Book
Price - Rs. 155

Bank Clerk Reasoning Solved Papers & Practice Work Book
Price - Rs. 155

-> Try to spend some valuable time for preparation of the exam with the helps of recommended books to score good marks in the exam
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Andhra Bank.pdf(46.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: pdf Andhra Bank2.pdf(39.3 KB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam Sample Question Paper.pdf(1.71 MB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf 5295_Bank_Clerk_Sample_2010.pdf(616.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf clerical_exam.pdf(1.21 MB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf State Bank of India Clerical Exam Paper 2.pdf(220.8 KB, 46 views)
30th March 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Compuer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

Quote:
current banking awarness
PLEASE SEND ME SOCIO ECONOMIC , BANKING AWARENESS AND COMPUTER AWARNESS SOLVED QUESTION PAPER FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB PREVIOUS 10 YEARS
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
30th March 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Compuer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

Quote:
current banking awarness
PLEASE SEND ME SOCIO ECONOMIC , BANKING AWARENESS AND COMPUTER AWARNESS SOLVED QUESTION PAPER FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB PREVIOUS 10 YEARS
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
30th March 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.
sir, i want 10yrs question papers pls help me.and the model test papers.i am a fresher so pls help me.
1st April 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Please send me socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.
2nd April 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

plz send me notes, my email id- [email protected]
3rd April 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

please send previous 5years solved question papers of socio economic,banking awareness.and computer awareness and current information related to banking terms for the clerical exam of bank of baroda.My email id is [email protected]
4th April 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

hi
can you send me questions based on socio economy and banking awarness.
my mail id [email protected]

Thanks & regards
Shikha Gawri
5th April 2011, 01:25 AM
Harish Bulani

sir plz send me socio-eco & banking awareness solved last yr question papers on my id
5th April 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i want socio economic banking awareness and computers last 10 year papers pls send to my email id. My ID [email protected]
5th April 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

please send previous 10 years solved question papers of socio-economic,banking awareness and computer awareness current information related to Baking Terms etc. for clerical exam for bob to my e-mail id:[email protected]
6th April 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Please send questions related to socio-economic and banking awareness for bank clerk exam... My email id is :- [email protected]
7th April 2011, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

Please send Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years,at my
email id:[email protected]
8th April 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

please send me socio-economic terms and computer related questions that is often asked in bank clerk examination in my e-mail. my e-mail is "[email protected].
8th April 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

please send me pre papper of socio-eco,banking awareness,computer type ques of BOB CLERCK EXAM AS SOON AS POSIIBLE [email protected]
8th April 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

plz send me pre 10 years socio-eco,banking awareness type ques
8th April 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

pls send me socio economic and computer notes
10th April 2011, 07:22 PM
sanghamitra mondal

plz send me last 10yrs solved papaer for the bank of baroda clerical exam in my email id..
[email protected]
12th April 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

sir plz sen
12th April 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send me bank of baroda's clerical exam papers of last few years....my email Id is [email protected]
13th April 2011, 03:07 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

I have attached some paper of bank.
Attached Files
File Type: txt All of banks,ssc solved paper.txt(13.7 KB, 50 views)
File Type: txt Allhabad bank po computer g a.txt(10.7 KB, 52 views)
File Type: txt Andhra bank PO.txt(16.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: txt bank of baroda PO socio economic.txt(13.4 KB, 47 views)
File Type: txt bank of india re..txt(29.6 KB, 52 views)
File Type: txt bank po, other math.txt(10.4 KB, 51 views)
File Type: txt sbi solved reasonning.txt(8.8 KB, 55 views)
13th April 2011, 01:19 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
please send me pre papper of socio-eco,banking awareness,computer type ques of BOB CLERCK EXAM AS SOON AS POSIIBLE [email protected]
SOCIO - ECONOMIC AND BANKING AWARENESS MODEL PAPERS

Attached some of the previous year socio-economic and banking awareness papers of BOB and other related banks in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation....

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Just go through the papers and find out the pattern of questions asked in the socio-economic section and prepare for it accordingly, don't reside only on previous year papers..

-> Some of the recommended books which helps you to prepare for socio-economic and banking awareness section are as follows...

Competitive Socio Economic And Banking Awareness
Price - Rs. 135

Bank Of Baroda Socio Economic & Banking Awareness
Price - Rs. 155

-> Go through the papers and the recommended books to score well in the socio-economic and banking awareness section..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf General Socio-Economic & Banking Awareness - Bank of Bar.pdf(181.8 KB, 68 views)
File Type: zip Socio-Economic Awareness.zip(1.10 MB, 24 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-Economic2.pdf(28.1 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-economic.pdf(14.9 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-Economic3.pdf(35.5 KB, 57 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?