13th December 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After b.com, what type of Jobs should I apply for?

hie ...at present m pursuing b.com.... i have no idea about my future career..... earlier i wanted to do mba but now i dnt want to go with mba.... plzz jus tell me dat which is the best career option after b.com..... i m an average student.. i always get marks in 60's..... is m.com a good option or not?? i shall be very thankful to u.....
6th January 2014, 09:56 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. This is a 3 year Commerce related course being offered by number of colleges in India.

My suggestion would be to opt for higher studies soon after completion of your B.Com than going for job opportunities.

The reason being if you go for job opportunities on the basis of your Graduation, you will not be given good job designations and more over you will not be offered top salaries also.

Better to go for MBA course with finance specialization so that you will be having good scope to get job opportunities.

If you are not at all interested to join MBA course, then you can apply for job opportunities in private sector in various companies.

You will be given job opportunity in finance department as Accountants.

It will be better if you have Tally usage.

You should be strong enough in accounting entries and fundamentals to get job opportunity.

If you want to have public sector jobs, then
-you can opt for IBPS PO Exam
-you can also prepare for civil services exam to make entry into civil services
-for defence services, you can prepare for CDS Exam.

Have good preparation for the selection procedure and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
23rd May 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi...
Now i have completed my b.com. then
what kind of new professional courses are available?
16th July 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I am b.com student . I am studing in a private clg .if i get a job offering salary @10000.and above
16th July 2014, 05:25 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi...
Now i have completed my b.com. then
what kind of new professional courses are available?
After B.com, MBA or M com both are good courses and both have their own value. Both have similarities also and difference also. Both are master courses and both are 2 years courses.
M.com is an educational course and after that you can apply for the job in many schools and colleges also for a teacher and lecturer but for this you have to clear the NET or SET exam.
MBA is also a master degree course and it is also 2 years course but it is a professional course and we can say that it is a management course. And now a days most of the students prefer this course for their future.

You could try for admission in some of the better universities like: Osmania, Lovely Professional University (LPU), PU, DU; as they have good infrastructure and provide better education facilities. You should check the eligibility criteria to get into these universities by going through their website.
good luck.
13th July 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom commerce through correspondence, am also doing my ca inter, but now I want to do a drawing course that helps me in utilizing my finance knowledge for drawing. can anybody please tell me if such a course exists...???
25th June 2020, 01:53 AM
Samirjmt

You should go for part time also known as freelancing this days rather than working full day and spending all the day in office.it will help you with your higher studies and will even pay you some extra cash.
26th June 2020, 10:50 PM
Edu_tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I HAVE COMPLETED MY B COM(ACCOUNTING)I WOULD LIKE ENTER IN THE FIELD OF TEACHING,(LECTURER)PLEASE SOME BODY LET ME KNOW WHAT SHOULD BE MY FURTHER STEP?
If you want to enter into teaching field then I will suggest you to pursue higher studies like M.Com.
For teacher/lecturer (for PGT or TGT post), you have to completed B.Ed.
For assistant professor in an institute or university, you have to clear NET exam.
To be work as a Professor, you have to pursue PhD. For phD, you can qualify NET JRF.
26th June 2020, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

After b.com you should join internship in any organisation for 1 year than you would be able to gain good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?