9th May 2012, 11:21 AM
abmani

Default Re: Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam?

Hi,
I applied for the Post of Assistant (Office) NE-5 Recruitment for 2012. Can anyone assist me by providing the syllabus, pattern, and previous year Question paper. If so,

Thanks in Advance
Regards,
Abilash KM.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam?
  2. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Senior Assistant(Electronics) written exam?
  3. Books and syllabus for delhi metro rail sr system analyst
  4. Books and syllabus for Delhi Metro Rail Sr System Analyst?
  5. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  6. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  7. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  8. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  9. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  10. How to prepare for the Manager(ATC) examination of Airport Authority of India(AAI)? Syllabus and books for preparing?
  11. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  12. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  13. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  14. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  15. List books for preparation of Junior Executive (Commercial) examination of Airport Authority of India? -- [New]
  16. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  17. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  18. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
12th May 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus for..junior engineering civil.
31st May 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

This is ranjith,this year i applied for the post Junior Executive(commercial), so here my quiery is i didn't have any information about exam date and syllabus so shell you please provide me all the details about this
2nd June 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a biology student, I have done Bsc in biotechnology and I am MBA in Marketing.I have filled the form for aai operation manger. In my registration slip, it is mentioned NA. can anybody help me that am i eligible for the exam or not. Kindly reply , I am trying to get the answer so long but no reply.. Appreciate your help. Thank you!!!
2nd June 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

pls send me syllabus of juniour assistant [email protected]
4th June 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
ll
I have applied for operations manager, I am a biotechnology student.Can anybody tell me that I am eligible for the exam or not? Because in my registration slip NA (not applicable) is mentioned.. Your reply will be highly appreciated... Thanks
4th June 2012, 06:25 PM
mannnnnisha

Hi,

I have applied for Operation Manager Post. I am a biotechnology student. In my registration slip it is mentioned NA (not applicable). Am I eligible for the exam or not. Please reply
31st July 2012, 05:41 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Re: Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam?
The AAI written Question paper consists of two sections:

1. Non Technical

2. Technical

Section 1:

There are 4 types of questions in the section 1.

These are:
1. GK (General Knowledge questions)

2. General EnglishThe general english test questions are fill in the blanks type, errors, others(r.s aggarwal)

3. Reasoning
4. Other (puzzles, etc.)

Section 2:
The subjects for the section 2 are Microwave & Radar, Communication, Linear – Digital Devices, Networking (CN)
31st July 2012, 08:59 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

dear friend,
there is two section in question paper

1. Non Technical

There are 4 types

1. GK
2. General EnglishThe general english test questions are fill in the blanks type, errors, others.
3. Reasoning
4. puzzles

2:Technical

The subjects for the section 2
Microwave & Radar
Communication
Linear – Digital Devices
Networking (CN)
best of luck
15th August 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a cs engineer.cs are allowd to give this entrance?pl give me details of this syllabus.
25th September 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I have applied for the post of Junior Executive (commercial) . can anyone guide me or suggest me with the syllabus (or) can any anyone say what to read ?
4th May 2013, 10:09 AM
aliansu

hi sir,
could you pls send me books name for junior assistant fire service
to [email protected]
30th September 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Please provide Syllabus for Junior assistant grade 2 (Cochin international airport)?
Educational qualification for this post is given as Degree in any subject with 60% marks
So what will be its syllabus for written test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?