30th July 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors?

I have passed class 12th in 2013 and frm that time i m prepairing for medical and i got 192 rank in pharmacy with obc category so what should i do ,take admisson in pharmacy or chem hons to settle my future with good job in lesser time

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  2. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc (Chemistry honors)?
  3. What are career options will I get after passing graduation in chemistry honors?
  4. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  5. What are the career options after completing PG in MSc Chemistry
  6. Career options for me after graduation in Hindi Honors
  7. What are the options after completing bachelors degree in biotechnology honors?
  8. What are the job options after completing graduation in political science honors?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc Mathematics Honors with Physics and Chemistry (Pass course)? -- [New]
  10. What are the career options for me after graduation? I am a student of B.A English Honors
  11. What are the career options after doing BSc in Chemistry? Is it necessary to do PG?
  12. What are the options in PG after completing English Honors with 44% through Correspondence from Delhi University?
  13. What are the job opportunities available after completing Graduation with B.Sc Zoology Honors?
  14. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  15. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  16. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  17. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  18. Is MCA a good option for me? I have completed graduation in BSc Chemistry honors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?