17th November 2009, 08:51 PM

Should I go for lecturership without having industrial exposure, I am doing MBA Finan

Hello everyone.
i am doing masters in business administration with finance as major. does going for lecturership directly without having industrial exposure will be good???????

27th November 2009, 09:10 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I go for lecturership without having industrial exposure, I am doing MBA F

industrial exposure does'nt matter,

if you are academically good, and have better quality to make someone understand of your own ideas and knowledge.

best of luck.
30th November 2009, 09:35 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for lecturership without having industrial exposure, I am doing MBA F

having an knowledge of industry really helps you to understand the situations and conditions out there,so it will be good if you have some years in industry then go for lecture reship .
1st December 2009, 12:48 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

yaa offcourse you can appear for piolet traning courses or exams.as you are a graduate so you are eligible.
visit this site.http://www.nos.org
2nd December 2009, 10:23 PM

thanks fiyaz for replying me.
2nd December 2009, 10:53 PM

thanks for replying but i didnt get what was your basic suggestion to me.
9th January 2010, 04:26 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I go for lecturership without having industrial exposure, I am doing MBA Finan

I mean to say

If you are academically good, and have better quality to make someone understand of your own ideas and knowledge,then Industrial exposure is not required for it.

Means if you have the talent to make some one understand your own understanding then there is a great prospect for you in this field.
13th January 2010, 01:08 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I go for lecturership without having industrial exposure, I am doing MBA Finan

i totally agree with faiyaz,industrial exposure is not that important for lecture reship if you have good knowledge
13th January 2010, 12:00 PM
rohit kumar singh

i think if u want to opt teching career ...you should do doctrate degrre first in management...it will boost your degree..and will give you a respected position in any management institute
13th January 2010, 08:00 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi faiyaz,
i differ with you here,how can you teach people to solve problems if you yourself has not faced it ,so krishna i will advice you to go for field experience for few year then go for lecturership
15th February 2010, 01:30 AM
thakurbaba307

in academics, what matter is either industrial experience or research experience..
if you are continually engaged in research on your subject, it is as good as having industrial experience because nowadays both research and industrial knowledge are complimentary...an industrial experience which cant be expressed,researched or worked upon is useless, similarly, a research how breath-taking if having no application for industry will never get its due.
12th August 2010, 11:23 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear friend

of course u can go for lectureship.
there is no requirement of industrial exposure.

all d best.
6th September 2011, 12:21 AM
goutam1222

you can go for teaching without industrial exposure ,but working 1 or 2 years in a consultancy farm as a consultant will extend your horizon of knowledge. that will help you further when you will go for say phd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?