15th July 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?

i am graguate in B.Sc from ccs university, Meerut Now i want to do a course in BLIS from ignou pls tell me about fee and last date of submitting the form without late fee. My contact no. 9560592908. pls send me messege

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  2. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  3. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for distance MA in English from IGNOU? -- [New]
  4. Required Eligibility criteria and Procedure to join B.Ed course in IGNOU?
  5. How to apply for MSc Physics through IGNOU? Where are the centers in Kerala which are offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria behind this?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology
  9. IGNOU is conducting M.Phil in Management course? Total fee, eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  10. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  11. Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  12. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  13. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting Ph.D course admission?
  15. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  16. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  17. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  18. How to do LLB from IGNOU after completing graduation? What is the admission criteria and eligibility?
22nd July 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?

I want to join maths msc (correspondence). I have 75%in bsc-pcm.please tell meabout admission procedure.
26th July 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?

Did my B Sc maths in 1997 and done B Ed 1999. Presently working as a teacher since last 10 years. I am interested do M Sc Maths through IGNO
27th July 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc comp.sc. student with 66.75 per marks.i want to do msc maths correspondenc from ignou.
How can i get the admission as early as possible??
5th December 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I had passed B.sc physics hons after that i did msc physics .I had mathematical physics in my graduation. Now i wants to do msc mathematics on the base of my msc physics .can i do???
12th December 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Sc in mathematics. I pursued my B.Sc with 82%. Please tell me admission procedure
9th March 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.E. Electrical in 1999. Can i do PHD in Mathematics now. Please guide me.My mail ID is [email protected]
21st April 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Sc(Maths) with 71.8%marks in passed out 2013. now, can I take admission in m.sc maths through IGNOU. what is the procedure?
1st May 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation with statistic i want to do msc maths...m i eligible for this??
4th May 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I am Pure science graduate ( With three subjects - physics, chemistry , and mathematics ) with 34 % marks in aggregate in 1999 . Now how can i admit in M.sc ( Mathematics ) in distance mode in IGNOU .
8th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to get addmission in msc maths . How nd where to fill the form
6th June 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

l want m.sc with mathmetics by distence course from ignou nearest center at R (cg)
1st July 2015, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

I passed B.Sc maths honours in 2015 , with 63.6% , how to apply for M.Sc maths .n after that can i do M.Phil????
23rd July 2015, 01:22 AM
KAZAL SHARMA

I have passed B sc in maths honours in 2015 from university of Calcutta with 63.6% in just honours subject... But in the common prospectus of ignou its Written that 50% aggregate for honours student for masters in maths is the Eligibility ... So my question what is this aggregate?just maths honours marks or the aggregate with pass subjects which I had in first and second year of graduation ... My pass subject or general subjects were physics and chemistry... Please tell me which aggregate is wanted
3rd August 2015, 07:06 AM

Post Re: Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?

I have completed BSc ( Hons ) in Physics with 76% marks from Delhi university. Can I pursue MSc in Mathematics from IGNOU ?
30th November 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my studies in M.Sc Maths via correspondences.
I am an Electrical Engineer (EEE) and working in Doha, Qatar.
Pls give me details.
6th January 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to know whether it is possible to do M.SC MATHS corresspondence course in IGNOU after having completed B.E.[AGRI] course from TAMILNADU AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY. want to join in 2016 batch. please provide the information
8th March 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Is ignou providing this year msc maths in correspondence in ahmedabad?
8th April 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in msc maths from ignou
KINDLY LET ME KNOW ABOUT FEES AND LAST DATE FOR ADDMISSION
12th May 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED B.E. I want to do MSC.MATHS by correspondence in IGNOU. Am i eligible to join it? please reply to my email id [email protected]. ready to join immediately if possible. awaiting reply.
10th January 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there a entrance exm for ma mathematics or m.sc mathematics from ignou and where is centre for math.
8th March 2017, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc un Non medical I want to admission in msc math if i eligible then rply me on email [email protected] sir please reply me . About 52cent marks in BSC
30th August 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc(pcm) in 2016, I have scored 60 % in maths in final year..how can I apply to take admission for msc (maths) distance learning for ignou....is it based on Entrance?.
21st October 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE Production engg. in 2005, I want to pursue M Sc. in Maths. please guide.
25th May 2018, 12:35 PM
Bichiter Singh

I want to take admission in msc maths from ignou after complete my graduation(bsc-pcm). Please tell me about the procedure of admission..
30th July 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my engineering with 64 %. Now I want take admission in MSc maths.
Am I eligible.
Please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?