21st April 2014, 01:10 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

It is good that you have completed your Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications.

Soon after the completion of this course, there are 2 career options for you.
-Opting for job opportunity.
-Opting for higher studies

If you want to go for job opportunities, you can try for job job opportunities inv various Electronic companies.

In contrast to this if you want to go for higher studies, then the best course for you to join is B.Tech course.

Engineering is one of the popular course in India.

There will be good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates who have completed this course.

The advantage for you is that, you will directly be given admission to 2nd year of Engineering course.

For this, you should have to attend for an Entrance Exam and perform well in the same.

Depending upon your performance or rank in the Entrance Exam, you will be given admission for B.Tech course in any of the colleges across India.

Try to gain good subject knowledge and communication skills by the time your complete your B.Tech course to get job easily.

Wish you all the best.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  4. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  5. Information about KSOU engineering course?
  6. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  7. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  8. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  9. List of short term courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  11. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  12. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  13. List some side courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma?
  14. Should I join vocational courses instead of getting job being an Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma Engineer?
  15. What are the courses I can take after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. How to get admission in distance B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year for a candidate after completion of Diploma Electronics? List of institutes in Punjab? -- [New]
  18. List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in Electronics?
22nd April 2014, 04:28 PM
Mamtha Gowda

Thumbs up Re: List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

ISM UNIV Provides Embedded System Training with 100% placement. INDIAN SERVICE MACHINE
22nd April 2014, 04:34 PM
Mamtha Gowda

Default Re: List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication. Now I am worried of my next carrier. but i do not doing B.E..So please give me the list of good other courses which is more preferable for job?
You can go for EMBEDDED system course which would be very use full for your career. As, ISM provides EMBEDDED training with 100% placement. so if you need further details contact me on 9448474282 or [email protected]
3rd June 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madem i have cmpltd diploma in ECE.now i confused to go for BE or b-tech. if i go BE what oppertunities i got.
3rd June 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madem i have cmpltd diploma in ECE.now i confused to go for BE or b-tech. if i go BE what oppertunities i got.
25th August 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Animation Diploma
Autocad
witch is best in this........???
Web Design
PCB Designing
PLC
Embeded Systems
BBM
BCA
Wish you all the best.
26th August 2014, 06:10 PM
sai kumar john

witch is best in this........????
Embedded course
Networking course
micro controller and microprocessor course
.NET COURSE
Java course
Oracle course
C,C++ course
Robotics course
Internships in companies.
training sessions .
28th August 2014, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

List of government and public sector name which gives job after completing deploma in electronic engineering.
18th October 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

good day sir
I am finish diploma electronics and communication know I am working in Saudi Arabia I plan come to India I want develop my career so I want do some course in networking related can you suggest me please my mail [email protected]
13th November 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
i have completed diploma in e&tc .i dont want to do B E but i want to give competative exams,mpsc,upsc but without degree i cant allow for this exams.pz suggest me any short term degree course after that i appear for mpsc upsc. .
26th November 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

what are various corses available to do in various field after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
11th December 2014, 02:38 PM

Exclamation Re: List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijendradutt View Post
Following are short term course for diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication

-VLSI(Very Large Scale Integration).
-Embedded Systems.
-PLC.
-Networking.
-Circuit Designing.
-Fibre optic technology.

You must try to do these courses from better Training institutes such as NIIT.

Best of Luck...........
Dear sir/mam
plz, ditial information related following short term course.
-Networking
-Fibre optic technology
16th January 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i will complete my diploma in may 2015
what should i do whether i should prefer b.e/
b.tech or i should apply for job.i want to tell
u that i m weak on study and so i have this
question for my good future.i detained once
in diploma because of backlogs.can u pls
show me the correct path.and if i join job
what might be my salary and if i do b.e/
b.tech then what benefit i Will get ?
28th January 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in 1st class. 2013 pass out but still i am not getting any job because company wants a minimum 6 month exp. candidate. what i do please give me solution....
13th February 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication. Now I am worried of my next carrier. but i do not doing B.E..So please give me the list of good other courses which is more preferable for job?
8th June 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

sir diploma was hard for me , I don't think I will pass this year .
please can I know what courses can I do in one year gap before my engineering
11th August 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I'm in extc dilpoma in 2nd year I have less time I want to do some degree level course after diploma which course should I prefer and in which trainning institute so that I can earn big salary
20th August 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

hi I have complete my diploma in e&c but I am not
able to continue my further studies due to personal
problem which course us good to do after diploma
can annine judge me 'coz I like to vlsi training is it
good after diplomaI do that I will get a placement plz suggest me
20th August 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my diploma E&C in 2011 so please tell me what should I do now and about RF engineering
7th October 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have back log in diploma E&C aftering clearing can I get a job in Cisco, atnt ,ect
19th November 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir..I have completed diploma in e&tc I would like to join fibre optic technology course for degree...so can you give necessary details about this course....
3rd December 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi ...I have a complete diploma in electronic and telecommunication .Now am worried of my next career.. so plz give mi a list of good course which is most preferable for job in electronics and telecommunication...
4th December 2015, 08:46 AM
Hashar38

Courses after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication :

1. B.E. (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)
2. B.E. (Applied Electronics & Instrumentation)
3. B.Tech. ( Applied Electronics Engineering )
4. B.Tech. ( Applied Electronics and Instrumentaion )
5. B.Tech. ( Electronics & Telecom Engineering )
6. B.Tech. ( Electronics and Media Technology )
7 . B.Tech. ( Electronics Control System Engg./Electronics )
8. B.Tech. ( Electronics and Communication Engineering )
9. B.Tech. + M.BA ( Electronics and Communication Engineering )
10. B.Tech. + M.Tech.( Electronics and Communication )

Best of Luck
26th December 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

I am completeed diploma in electronics&telecommunication.i want to job in america.so what i do
15th March 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed Diploma in Electronics engineering.....I want do certificate course.. which course is best for job...plzz sir help me
26th May 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed diploma in electronics and communication i like to study bachelor of computer application i can do it or not
1st July 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 3rd year Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication from Mumbai University. During vacation, I would like to do short term course as well as internship in a company related to my education. Please guide me to which companies should I approach and short term courses for self development. Thanks. Junaid Naik
2nd July 2016, 09:37 AM
kavya bv
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirtimala bishoyi View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication. Now I am worried of my next carrier. So please give me the list of good courses which is more preferable for job.

As you have completed diploma ,now you can directly join in b.tech 2nd year..you have mentioned that ,you did diploma in electronics& telecommunications...so you can opt streams related to that in b.tech also which is helpful for you...
In b.tech ::
Electronics &telecommunications
Applied electronics & instrumentation
Electronics &communication engineering
Electronics &control engineering..
4th June 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I did diploma in electronics and communication now I want to go b.sc degree or b.com is it possible or not?
23rd June 2017, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th in mcvc in electronic can I go to diploma or any other stream
I have one more question after diploma can I get job and good salary sir or mam answer me I am confused so much what to do in my life answer me fast because the admission date is near answer fast
18th July 2017, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm completed diploma in electronics and communication in 2014. After that I joined in B.E now I lost 2 years eligibility, Telugu me that want to go for job or any options having. Please tell me
19th July 2017, 11:15 PM
Subratasarkar1

I have to complete diploma in electronic and telecommunications with complete PLC training so now my question is after plc training which company is good?
19th July 2017, 11:32 PM
Subratasarkar1

Am completed diploma in electronic and telecommunications with PLC training so my question is which company is good for me! [email protected]
9th August 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my diploma in 2008 in electronics engg. After that i got a job in Tata Motors Limited. From last eight years i am working in tata motors. But Now I am planning to quit this job and do some degree course to enhance my education. Please suggest some best courses for me.
12th September 2017, 01:14 PM
SUBASH SURYA

Thumbs up Re: List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

I had completed my diploma in 2016 in electronics engg. After that i got a job in US POWER DIESEL . From last one years i am working in US POWER DIESEL. But I AM ANY additional courses . Please SENT some best courses for me.

EMAIL : [email protected]
25th January 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have discontinued my btech in 2nd year in 2016 due to some reasons. Now any possible to continue my 2nd year as before
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?