13th June 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required?

I finished my BCA in kuvempu university in karnataka.. wat s the percentage require to get the seat to do MBA in german universities..? i hav 60% in degree.. Nagu!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  6. Detail question about MS in Germany
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in germany after B.Tech in India? How much percentage in B.Tech is expected?
  9. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  10. What is the percentage required for MS in Germany after B.E Mechanical?
  11. Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany?
  12. What is the minimum percentage is required to do MS in German University?
  13. What is the scope for a instrumentation student of India in Germany?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  15. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in BE to do MS in Germany?
  17. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in Germany?
1st July 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required?

how much percent shud v get in b.tech for qualifyng for ms in germany ?
n wat xams to rittn cn u suggest me.. ?
8th July 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How many & which are the universities are available for march intake in Germany??
14th July 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hi friends,

My name is lakshman, i completed my BTech with 54%, and i had 2 years working experience in my core side, is it possible for me to get admission in germany...??
please reply at [email protected]......
17th July 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by varma0252 View Post
hi friends! i m varma ,i want to do masters in germany.but i m having 57.8% in my b.tech.can i get admission in germany? plzz clarify this
which exam have you written either gre or ilets
20th July 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

hi,my name is mahesh i have an b.tech aggregate of 59.04% in electrical engineering and 1year experience.can i get an admission in good germany university and how are the job oppurtunities in germany.
24th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
I am Tushar Gupta. I want to do MS in Bioinformatics from Germany or US and I secured 7.6 CGPA in my B.tech. Can I get admission in Germany?
1st August 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

hello sir....i've completed my btech with 86% marks in material science and metallurgical eng as my branch...i've also completed my diploma in german languade and a band of 7 in IELTS...can i hope for scholarship(if yes then how much) and MS in same branch in a good university of germany...
7th August 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

HIii everyone this is shruti ... I wanted to pursue masters in electrical engineering ( automation and communication). My Btech percent is low ... I have 58 percent. My 10th percent is 80 and 2 percent is 88. I have given TOEFL and GRE also ... My GRE is 1210(720 490,3.5) and my Toefl score is 88.. will I get admission in germany ????????
7th August 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello Friends,

I have completed my BTech in CSE with 73 % in year 2009.
From Feb 2010 i m working in a software company as a SE.

But now i want to do higher study.
and i am planning for MS from Germany.
So can anybody tell me what is the procedure for that?
And how much scholarship i will get for that?
My E- Mail ID is [email protected]
Please tell me so that i can further proceed in the correct direction..
Thanks in Advance
16th August 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Hellow, i m doing BE(I.T.). i wantwed to do ms in germany...so how many marks i need for that?
16th August 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i am sahil........i am doing btech in electrical engg.....just want to study further in germany..nothing else..........and till now my degree is 74% and increasing...and 2 semseter to go..can i do ms in germany without gre exam................???? if yes how??? and wht else i can other then ms in germsny.......plssss recommend????
23rd August 2011, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i m divakar, competed my b.tech with 63% frm mechanical. i want to do ms in automobile design program frm germany. should i give the gre exam? does it matter to my admission?plz reply........
23rd August 2011, 09:17 AM
Sehwag6

hello friend,

**your marks are not good for ms

**don't worry you score more good marks in GRE exams.

you apply gre exams

all the best
23rd August 2011, 10:17 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

you have a graducate degree for doing the ms...this is also a necessary eligiblity for the this course.

For MS in Mechanical Engineering you can check out German universities such as:
1. RWTH Aachen University
2. Gdańsk University of Technology
3. University of Applied Sciences Deggendorf,
23rd August 2011, 02:49 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend you can go for the M.S course in Germany.. it is a good decision to go for master course in abroad..
for that you have to appear in GRE exam...
After completion of B.tech you can appear in GRE exam to do so..
You have to score well in the GRE exam to get admission in any college of Germany..
Beside this you have to be good in english speaking...

So, prepare yourself, for the GRE exam, work hard to crack the exam..
All the best.
30th August 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I did my graduation in Instrumentation & Control (2007 batch) , i have 5 year experience in power sector , i did german language
course of 3 month ,i also get training in germany for 15 days from one of german MNC company.I want to get job in germany and also i want to get master degree from german university ,Plz suggest which university and course will be good for me.
30th August 2011, 04:12 PM
ABHASUBODH

I did my graduation in instrumentation & control batch (2007),i have 5 year experience in power sector.i also get 15 days training in germany from on of the german MNC company .i did 2 month advance german language course.i want to do master degree course from germany,please suggest which university and which course will be good for me.so that i can get good job in germany
1st September 2011, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

SIR
I have completed my course with 62 percentage and i have nearly 20 backlogs....this was due to the injury in ma leg which barred me from righting the exams for three semesters....if i score a 80% in GRE will i get admission in GERMANY??????
5th September 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

good morning, i have completed my b.tech with aggregate of 74% and my inter percentage is 93.3% and s.sc percentage is 91%.Is it enough to do m.s in germany without taking any entrance exam..
7th September 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

hey friends, i am murugesh dng ma final yr engg..i have 78% till ma 6th sem and i scored 1040(700 340) in GRE and band of 7.0 in IELTS..am doing my A2 level in german language..so possibilites to get in german universities more ??
8th September 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I sunita having 54% want to do MS please let me know the procedure as in i am working in India. what exams i should get through n when will be the exams
11th September 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i am doing mechanical engg and i ve an avg of 65 %..i am learning german language to 2nd level and giving gre and tofel ...will i get any good university for doing ms in germany ...
13th September 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Well, you all should first decide whether you want to go for MS in Faschoschule or universitat....
23rd September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

hi..
myself rohith ..
doing my b.tech final year..
im intrested in doing my ms in germany..
which exam should i write?..
gre/iels?
i am hearing mixed openions for different persons regarding these exams..
plzz clarify my doubt..
27th September 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi Myself Pratee, i had cpmleted my btech in electrical with an agg. of 75%...and i wanted to do MS from germany...plz tell me the procedure for applying...and also tell me the name of good Universities over there...
25th October 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

hi .. am having 59% in b.tech..pls tel me any information abut ms in germany....im eligible for that one or not with my aggrigate
27th October 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

sir m dng my b.tech final ..im having 65% agg. i dint any gre or ielts . i want to do ms in germany? could u help me out?
29th October 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

hello, I am Prasad.
I am into final semester of my BE(Mechanical)
I want to do MS in USA but I had 2 years down in my BE.I'm planning to take GRE,but I'm very doubtful because of my poor academic record whether I will be eligible for any universities there or not although I score good marks in GRE.
Please tell me is there any possibility,I will be very thankful to you.
29th October 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hello, I am Prasad.
I am into final semester of my BE(Mechanical)
I want to do MS in USA but I had 2 years down in my BE.I'm planning to take GRE,but I'm very doubtful because of my poor academic record whether I will be eligible for any universities there or not although I score good marks in GRE.
Please tell me is there any possibility,I will be very thankful to you.
1st November 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I want information regarding courses available for MS in mechanical engineering. Please suggest me a courses related to Design, i have a 75.4% aggregate in BE mechanical. I am average skill to speak English. Also inform me how much i need to score in IELTS . Would I get any financial support through some scholarship as I am not strong financially. Which Would it be preferable to pursue MS at Germany Or Canada in Mechanical. Please inform me at [email protected].
thank u...........
3rd November 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

hi how much percentage is required fr doing ms in germany
3rd November 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I am Studing in BE. How much money req for studing in Germany
15th November 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am gurjant singh . ihave 75% in my b.tech in mechanical engg. can i get admission in any german university for my m.tech?
22nd November 2011, 01:02 PM
sravanthi.vysetty

Quote:
Originally Posted by varma0252 View Post
hi friends! i m varma ,i want to do masters in germany.but i m having 57.8% in my b.tech.can i get admission in germany? plzz clarify this

Hi Varma,

Yes, we can arrange for the admission for this percentage, please contact me at [email protected]

mastersingermany.in
10th December 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

M.S in electronics nd communication in germany? which field wil be better in ece??
14th December 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi..myself completed btech mechanical in 2011 with 67%..i have ielts band of 6.5 which i have took exam in september 2010..can i apply for UK,USA,Germany universities..pls reply me..thank u
17th December 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, is gre required to do ms in germany
3rd January 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

hellow i'm a student of engineering studying in 8th sem. i'm from electrical engineering background. want to do my masters in computer networks, embedded systems or vlsi. plz help me which country is better for these fields?
17th January 2012, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

What are the minimum requirements to study MS or M Tech automobile engineering in Germany??...plz help...or mail me at [email protected]
29th January 2012, 12:57 PM
sravanthimogili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IN GERMANY , IF WE TAKING ADMISSION IN TO ENGLISH MEDIUM COURSES , GERMAN LANGUAGE TEST CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED OR NOT, CAN WE LEARN GERMANY LANGUAGE IN GERMANY AFTER TAKING ADMISSION IN TO GERMANY ?
even for doing ms in germany in english,, you need to atleast learn the firs level in german language,, tats reqd !!
25th February 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

hi friends! i m ankit ,i want to do masters in Germany .but i m having 57.8% in my b.tech.can i get admission in germany? plzz clarify thi
but i have many research work can i get admitted in Germany easily
1st March 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i have b-tech in mechanical engg. with 62% from india, may i get admission in ms in germany,plz also suggest me for the university which you know ?
1st March 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i have b-tech in mechanical with 62% from india, may i get admission in ms in germany
plz also suggest me for university where i can apply , please
17th March 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i have an 59.33% in my b.tech and my 10th and 2 is 75 %
recently i gave my ielts which is 6.5 wat about chances for masters in germany ??
i am an CSE background student
17th March 2012, 12:48 AM
pavansriharsha

iam from india done my b.tech in COMPUTER SCIENCE n passed out with 59.33 % and 10th and +2 is 75%

recently i hav given my ielts it is 6.5
is there any chance for me for this 2012 sept intake
20th March 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 69% marks at b.tech level ,can i got admission inms in germany........plz reply

[email protected]
21st March 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Is MS in Germany is better than that of M.Tech in IITS?
26th March 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,iam manish iam persuing btech 3rd year in mechanical branch my aggregate is 65% and gre score is 930 i would like to do m.s in germany and want to know information about the best univerities for mech/automobile and fee structure plz mail the details to my mail id:[email protected]
11th April 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING MY B.E IN ELECTRICALS N MY AGGEGATE IS 54% AND I WANNA DO MY MASTERS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?